The industry leading personal training app designed for the clients of the leading online fitness coaches.
This app accompanies your online training and you should be signed up with one of our trainers before using the app.
Using our personal training app you can view programs, coaching, assessments, messages, forms and more. You can video your exercise technique, record results quickly and view messages from within the app.
- View your training programs, assessments, coaching, tracking, and messages in app.
- Demo videos with descriptions of the exercises in your workouts so you always know exactly what to do at every step.
- Record your results with ease and see the progress you make over time.
- Video your exercise technique to make sure you're safe when exercising and doing everything correctly.
- Fill out your online personal training forms and assessments.
- Notifications and in app messages to keep you on track even when times are tough.
- Train at a time and place that suits you. Saving you time and hassle. This makes getting in great shape much easier and helps keep you fit and strong whatever life throws at you.
- Get coaching, accountability, workouts and support all inside your app. This means you can work with your trainer on every aspect of getting results and smash your goals.
- Your personal trainer will be able to check your exercise technique and results through the app to ensure you're doing everything correctly, stay safe when exercising, and keep progressing towards your targets.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Saving Workout Programs
As a new comer I’m using the app with much anticipation. Learning the functions and using them efficiently has been my main priority over the past 5 months. So far this is the only developer/app that i have experienced.
The only criticism that i have so far is with Saving workout programs. I spend a good amount of time building programs which do not save most of the time. Re-building the programs take up precious time. I learned to press save many many times, move the screen around then press save multiple times still which works some times.
The second critique is that recently when signed in “as the client” (client view) the App does not show the whole workout. It only shows my Warm Up. I did not have this issue until recently. I do not have a work around for this as of yet.
“bug fixes” have actually destroyed It
Now when you download this app as soon as you open it, it says “sorry contact PTD” which is truly an embarrassment if you are signing up a client and trying to walk them through. Now I will be forced to use PTD and the custom app I paid for is not even functioning. Won’t delete this until it is figured out because I have another client call in 3 hours.
As a trainer, this app allows my clients a much better user experience than logging into their client dashboard on the website. I’ve had no complaints so far, and the app seems to work fine from what I’ve seen. Not sure what all the complaints are about...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.