OpenGL Extensions Viewer for iOS displays the vendor name, the version, the renderer name and the extensions for OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 and Apple Metal.
From the makers of the famous OpenGL Extensions Viewer on PC and Mac, the iPhone version can access each extension documentation, shader capabilities and also features a benchmark for OpenGL ES 1.1 to ES 3.0.
Ideal if you are developing application for iPhone, or want to compare between every iPod and iPod model.
CPU information, iOS revision are also reported.
Main key features: • Reports iPhone/iPod hardware information (CPU frequency, Bus frequency, Operating System, Device Name, CPU model).
• Reports OpenGL ES information and gives access to OpenGL Extension specification online (requires internet connection).
• Reports Metal iOS 7 API feature level..
• Allow to test graphical rendering tests for OpenGL ES 1.1, 3.0, and supports features like Multisample anti-aliasing.
• Submit your OpenGL information into to the Cloud storage and check the results on the Mac and PC version.
Added support for iOS 14. Added many renderers up to Apple A13 GPU.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must have for any graphics engineer
This app is a must have for any graphics engineer using OpenGL. Quick access to extension specs, easily accessible hardware limits.
This is a great app for benchmarking the iPad's OpenGL capabilities. My only problem is that after the last update, I have not been able to see the framerate after doing a benchmark. Also, no new benchmarks seem to have been added to the iPad version.
Nice documentation, and neat benchmark feature. I look forward to using this app once I start programming in OpenGLES!
- Stephane Denis
- 144.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2002, 2019 realtech VR. All Rights Reserved. realtech VR, the realtech VR logo and OpenGL Extensions Viewer are trademarks of realtech VR in the US and/or other countries.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.