The Paris Opera app allows you to discover all the productions at the Opéra Bastille
and the Palais Garnier and consult your personal offers via your Paris Opera account.
How does the Paris Opera application work?
- Customize your app to receive alerts about productions of your choice.
- Find casts, photos, trailers and podcasts for each production.
- Discover more about the work before or after the performance in articles from the Magazine.
- Look for seats according to your tastes, your availability and your budget.
- Purchase your ticket to visit the Palais Garnier.
- Consult reservations easily and quickly.
- Display your e-tickets directly in the app.
The application is available on iPhone and iPad.
This update allows you to book a visit for the Palais Garnier and the Bastille Opera for September. It contains as well some bug fix optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
The application is empty - the afishe doesn't work, the calendar neither. Please repair!!!
Login? navigation terrible
I am not sure they tested this app before releasing it into the wild. There is no login, so you can’t access tickets purchased online. Also, the navigation is a mess. I clicked into a show to find out more information, and had no way to navigate back out.
The lack of content in this app gives a very misleading view of the Paris opera...one would think it has been shuttered...mon dieu, c'est dommage!!
- Opera national de Paris
- 277.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Opéra national de Paris
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.