Operation: ANKA is an action game developed by the one of the pioneering Turkish game developer studios called: Udo Games and Otto Games, which is centered around the UACV manufactured by the most prominent unmanned air combat vehicle company called Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI).
It falls on you to accomplish the mission when the land units rise their gazes upon the sky, in the middle of the most intense heat of the battle.
Destroy all targets and complete the missions by shooting from a first person point of view, at enemy units, with the ANKA-S in your control which is the production of Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) while the presence of the enemy gradually intensifies at the turn of the tides of battle.
You’ll assume the role of an UACV pilot to carry out your orders given by by a voice acted commander. These missions will include; aerial expedition flights, providing support for land units which infiltrate enemy bases and the rescue of civilians. Don’t forget: “The future is in the skies!”
Operation: ANKA is in an imaginary region under the reign of conflict and terror where live under fatal threat and fear, in an environment where the enemy forces occupy in great numbers.
The story so far:
A group of scientists and engineers specialized in defense technology are working in a secluded and concealed military base, on a very powerful and secret weapon, designed for the ANKA-S: an UACV manufactured by TAI.
When an unknown terrorist organization with unknown aims which insistently hides its identity, appears and attacks the secret military base, the series of events go for worse, leads to a ravaging war. The battle now spreads everywhere, lands its toll on the innocent civilian population. Now it’s the player’s duty to stop this madness.
- Serial firing cannon, missile and bomb which can be upgraded as three main types of armament and 11 genuine weapons with all unique mechanics.
- 7 types of upgrades including: fire rate, damage and cooldown period.
- 2 different basic ANKA-S hull upgrade.
- A comprehensive hangar screen where purchases, upgrades, assembly and dismantling are performed and player scores can be observed.
- 27 different missions in 4 different types with the theme of elimination, survival, defense, protection and rescue
- 27 different maps in 4 different geographical themes
- 6 different types of enemy units
- 4 different types of enemy boss units
- 7 different types of allied units
- Genuine voices and briefings recorded by audio artists (only in Turkish language)
- 8 new levels with a new map
- Performance improvement
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love the graphics and gameplay. I am fun of shoot from air games indeed
I have two feedbacks for improving the gameplay:
1 - When pressing fire button, turret makes the shooting sound no matter shooting happened or not (before or after the cooldown). I think turret should only make noise when it really shoot as a feedback to the player who was able to shoot
2 - For some games, even if I kill all the enemy, I have to wait for my soldiers to arrive to the green circle. For some games it can take quite a time. I think game should be considered accomplished when I kill all the enemies and I shouldn’t wait soldiers to arrive to the circle
One of the best games in the market. Easy to play, quality graphics.
More than any game
It is superb , i enjoyed too much .... wooow
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TUSAS - TURK HAVACILIK VE UZAY SANAYI ANONIM SIRKETI
- 771.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Turkish Aerospace Industries
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.