An effective to do manager. Use our Master Task section to get everything off your mind, easily glance at your day or week on the Planner, move from the list to the schedule. Finally drag and drop to reorder, prioritize or reschedule tasks & events.
Our powerful tools include:
1. Daily Task lists with status, priority and notes
2. Daily Schedule and Event integration with Calendar
3. Daily Notes with Motivational Quotes and the ability to include text and maps.
4. Master Task list with side Planner Views.
5. Task Alarms synced through out devices.
6. New Daily Notes section that allow you to change font, size and color for a specific text, phrase or paragraph.
7. Daily Quotes Widgets.
8. New Widgets for Daily Tasks and events at a glance, Mission statement, Values & Principles.
The Universal Subscription includes:
1. Cloud synchronization across other iOS Devices and MacOS.
2. Weather Information including Current Weather, 10 Day Weather forecast with automatic city location.
3. Images, PDF's, checklists, maps & audio notes.
4. Sketch drawing canvas optimized for Apple Pencil
5. Color Coded Categories
6. Repeating Rules with advanced customization
8. Add tasks using Siri.
9. Planner Themes.
10. The new notes section will allow you to change font at any point in the note, Change font size up or down and Change font color.
Our auto renewable Universal Subscription is available on a Yearly or Monthly basis.
One subscription will give you access to Opus One for iOS devices (iPhone and iPad) and MacOS
Information About our Universal Subscription:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- A subscription is valid for all Apple devices (iPhone, iPad and Mac) that have the same iCloud account.
Terms of Service:
As we continue to enhance our rich-text notes, this version adds checklists! Please play around with them and let us know what you think.
Bug fixes included:
* Issue where user's calendar and the Meeting Planner category might not be in sync;
* Toolbar view when the assistant is active;
* Enabled scrolling in a Mission Value that was over a page long;
* Small fixes to the wizards;
* Correct scrolling in a long values entry;
* Scrolling to the correct location when adding a Goal, Compass, or Values entry;
* Scrolling on the note view toolbar buttons;
* Fixed an issue where long notes would sometimes hang while downloading;
* Fixed some cases that prevented undo from working correctly.
* Fixed repeating rule bug when forwarding tasks
* Fixed wrong sections in modern interface on iPhone.
* Changed return key behaviour for titles.
* Fixed scroll issues in notes.
Coming soon Numbered List!
Ratings and Reviews
Opus One has a lot of potential
I bought Opus One today and was thrilled that it could take the place of my Franklin Covey planner or, better yet, work in conjunction with my paper planner.
The major features that are missing and became a deal breaker for me are the Weekly and Daily Planning features in MacOS, but not in iOS. Whether or not I have a Mac, I do a majority of my work on an iPad Pro and without the Weekly and Daily Planning features, the app is not that useful. But, that’s just me.
I’ll keep checking back and see if they’ve been added. There is a requested Features List on Trello and I see that Weekly Planning is on the list, but not sure the priority.
Been waiting a long time for this!
Ever since my original iPad I’ve been looking for an app that truly replaces my old Franklin Planner. I finally have it in Opus One! It has everything I need, and I especially love the flexible daily notes. It’s clunkier on the iPhone but still usable, and I prefer iPad or Mac for bigger planning, anyway. The developer seems responsive (based on others, I haven’t needed to contact support) and I think some of the features I hope to eventually have are already on their list: better Apple Pencil integration, more customization of the Franklin Covey-type screens (compass, planner, etc.), sublists for tasks.
I have encountered one glitch I hope will be fixed ASAP—when editing a repeating event it does the opposite when I select “for this event only” or “all events.” Weird.
Thank you for bringing me back my planner!!
Developer Response ,
Hi jobanana! thank you so much for your feedback! Very happy to know that you love Opus One and the most important...it's a helpful tool for you :) . Related to the glitch. could you please try to send me an email in order to figure it out this? email@example.com Thanks
This is a great planner app for those who like the set-up of a Franklin Planner. It could be improved of course in some ways (e.g. in the level of task complexity —- sub tasks etc), but its performance overall is superb and flexible and It is easy to use! You can slide tasks around to reorder them. You can also slide a task from the task column into your schedule column. Those two abilities are a big plus for someone like myself who wants a planner to be user friendly right from the start. The app has a lot of functionality and has been well thought through. Frankly, I am surprised that it isn’t rated higher than many of the other planning apps out there. I have tried so many of them and I keep coming back to Opus One for its ease of use and performance. The developers are to be commended for their fine work!
Developer Response ,
Hi tazRev! Thank you so much for your review! We will take into consideration your suggestion. For sure we will add all this feature request in the future :) Thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PISO 13, Inc.
- 134.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 PISO 13, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Opus One Pro $3.99
- Opus One Professional $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.