For expense users on the go, no entry is the best entry. Oracle Fusion Expenses empowers users to quickly capture their expenses as they are incurred with minimal data entry. Now accelerate your productivity using Oracle Fusion Expenses from your iPhone.
- Enter expenses in multiple ways. Create expense lines from voice recordings, receipt images, and calendar entries and with quick entry
- Add attendees from calendar events and address book and create new attendees
- Charge to projects and cost centers
- Flag policy violations and receipt requirements
- Download corporate card transactions and edit details
- Enter mileage expenses
- Submit expense reports
- Sync reference data automatically
- Enter expenses in connected or offline mode
- Approve expense reports
- Next generation look and feel
- Multi-language support
Oracle Fusion Expenses iPhone application is compatible with Oracle Fusion Applications Release 4 (11g Release 1 - 11.1.4) and above and Oracle Internet Expenses 12.1.3 and above.
Oracle Fusion Expenses version 6.1.26 contains the following changes:
1. Project fields were required for all project-enabled expenses even when project information is optional. This is now fixed.
2. Dependent DFFs were not displayed in the Add Expense screen. This is now resolved.
Ratings and Reviews
I love it but...
I really like the features of this app but it has some real headaches. My IT experts tell me it is a piece of junk and that I should abandon it and rely instead on my laptop for expense reporting. In fairness when it is working it is very, very, good but frequent crashes requiring me to delete the app from my iPhone and go through the headache and time consuming process of reloading. As a result this is diminishing its value to me. PLEASE FIX IT OR PUT A FORK IN IT!!!
This app is missing a lot of features from the web based application. Fields enabled in the application do not show up in the app. Causing constant errors during validation and users being unable to complete their expense reports. What’s the point of having an app if I have to login from a computer and finish it. The sync issues do not make it any easier either, we often see duplicates. Being an implementer my recommendation to clients is always to avoid the app and not count on it. Clients often point out better features that other smaller competitive shave but Oracle doesn’t. If you’re moving to the cloud, the app cannot stay behind.
Part time developer support?
I wonder if there’s anyone keeping this app up to date. Horrible support. Latest problem occurs after update to iOS13. Can’t attached a image from Photos, your only option is taking a picture of a receipt, so you better figure out a way to print everything.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oracle America, Inc.
- 102.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2012, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.