By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E68201_01/EULA/en/P6iOS_EULA.html.
If you already have a current license and connection to Primavera P6, P6 mobile is the perfect companion to P6 web for team members on the go. The simple interface allows for quick status updates and timesheet submittal so a project schedule remains accurate and timely.
• Update activity progress and submit timesheets right from the place where the work is happening.
• Provide status updates for other resources assigned to activities.
• Customize your activity list with built-in filters, including projects, WBS, status, location, due date and starred status.
• View the activity location in map view and navigate to the job site using the map application on your device.
• View and update additional activity details such as codes, user defined fields, steps, notebook topics, documents, and related activities.
• Attach pictures, markup and visually update the activity progress.
• Create multiple reminders based on activity start dates and timesheet due dates.
• Update activities and submit timesheets in offline mode and synchronize changes when internet connectivity is restored.
Note: P6 for iOS includes a demo mode that enables you to evaluate the app without a license or connection to Oracle P6. For full functionality, a current license and connection to Oracle P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 15.1 or later is required. The P6 mobile app for iOS is tested on iOS 9 and above.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has some great potential. Extremely handy; the UI is clean and pleasing, albeit too simplified. An iPad version would be great with more screen area.
In the app's current state, it is very limited.
It works just fine with P6 v8.2. My reservations are that there is no way to filer or sort the activities. Steps are also not shown for activities that have steps. The resource is also not shown for activities that you are the owner of, but not the resource.
The updates are lighting fast. As soon as you update something on the iPhone, your changes are instantly updated to P6 Pro after a push of the F5 key. And vise-versa.
I wish there was an iPad version.
Still Needs a lot of Work
Has great potential. Some messy protocols such as not allowing activities to have complete dates in future (although theoretically true) can be a real pain. My team updates schedule between in the afternoon for a data date that is at 5pm the same day. The activities finishing that day should have a time of 5pm. App won’t let us go past 3:21pm if I am updating at 3:21pm.
As a reviewer myself, there is no place to hit OK button on the P6 web once I override an activity input from the app. Thankfully 18.4.0 solved the issues of not syncing after 3 months of back and forth with oracle reps..
Mark of the new beggining for Primavera P6 EEPM
Very Simple & usefull for PM/ team members, if configured correctly
- Oracle America, Inc.
- 9.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © Oracle 1999, 2018, Oracle. Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.