Welcome to the Oregon Lottery Mobile App!
It’s all about convenience, utility and Lottery fun at your fingertips anywhere you go. Keep an eye on your app and check back often as we continue to develop the Oregon Lottery app and add on the features you want over the coming months and offer app-only exclusive opportunities to win, just by having the app on your favorite device.
• Check-a-Ticket Scanner – Find out if your ticket (Scratch-its, Jackpot Games, Keno) is a winner. Celebrate with us when you win, learn more about how your Oregon Lottery dollars do good things in your community when you don’t.
• Notifications – Set your notifications for a friendly, fun reminder of the Jackpot game and Keno 8-Spot amounts you don’t want to miss.
• Responsible Gaming Tools & Tips – Keep your entertainment entertaining and your game play fun by learning some gaming best practices. Tools include tips, a budget tool, a timer and a cost of play calculator, all to keep you informed and to maximize your enjoyment of Lottery games of chance.
• Live Keno – Purchase your Keno tickets and/or advance draws at an Oregon Lottery retailer and play from home via your mobile application. Double check your ticket to see if you were a winner by quickly switching over to the Oregon Lottery scanning tool.
• Special App-Only Exclusives – Special promotions and drawings, just for downloading and using the Oregon Lottery mobile app. If you’re a registered user, you’ll have opportunities to be entered to win free Lottery products and prizes. It’s that easy!
• Scanned Ticket History – Each time you scan a ticket, the app saves it in your history, so you can refer back to the games you’ve played whenever you want.
• Past Results, Winner’s Stories, Game Details and so Much More – There’s a lot to explore, and so much more to come as we evolve this app to delight Lottery customers even more in the future. Enjoy and stay tuned!
Lottery games are based on chance and should be played for entertainment not investment purposes.
We have made updates to our retailer map! Enhanced features include images of the location, more accurate directions and updated business hours.
We have made security updates, working our way towards a single log in for all things Oregon Lottery!
Players can still review the app as a guest, or register for enhanced features like favorites.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love being able to scan my tickets from the comfort of my own couch. The scanner works really well on my scratch-it tickets once I realized I had to use the barcode on the front. Also worked perfect for the Mega Millions ticket last week. Can’t wait to continue to use this app. Good job!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your kind, considerate review!
Have to log in to Scan!
I played around with the app a little bit more and realized you can’t even login as a guest to scan your tickets.
I don’t care if I am logged in or not, but it won’t scan even though I was logged in. So, I tried to login as a guest and realized you can’t scan your tickets as a guest. Great system! A security feature? Why? I’m logged in, but it wants me to login in order to scan, but but won’t, even as a guest.
You probably just hired a new programmer that changed some things, but maybe you should think about letting people scan their tickets whether they are logged in or not. Isn’t this app supposed to be a convenience for us? What else is it doing that we don’t know about?
Scanning my tickets doesn’t give me anything except for peace of mind. For me to have to login only gives you information, not me peace of mind, not me the answers to my ticket questions.
Yes, I’m irritated. Keep in mind I’m already logged in and it’s not working and there is no backdoor to confirm if I’m a winner. That makes you a loser. Because now my opinion of this app is a one star, or more accurately a zero star but you can’t give a zero star.
So tell me, if I am logged in already and can’t scan, can’t login as a guest and scan, is this a great app or what?
Keep in mind the more difficult it is to confirm if you’re a winner or not, the less likely you’re going to buy tickets. I was looking for convenience, not a way to waste my day off.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for all this feedback. You should be able to scan once logged in. We do require a log in for scanning as we want to ensure users are 18+. One trick is to hard close the app - double tap the home screen and swipe the app up to close it. We apologize that you experienced this issue and hope you will give it another try. Thank you!
Easy and fun!
I love that I can check my tickets by scanning them and not having to go somewhere to check them! I also love being kept updated on what’s going on!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the awesome review, we are so happy you are enjoying the app!
- Oregon State Lottery
- 107.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2020 Oregon Lottery®
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.