Welcome to the Oregon Lottery Mobile App!
It’s all about convenience, utility and Lottery fun at your fingertips anywhere you go. Keep an eye on your app and check back often as we continue to develop the Oregon Lottery app and add on the features you want over the coming months and offer app-only exclusive opportunities to win, just by having the app on your favorite device.
• Check-a-Ticket Scanner – Find out if your ticket (Scratch-its, Jackpot Games, Keno) is a winner. Celebrate with us when you win, learn more about how your Oregon Lottery dollars do good things in your community when you don’t.
• Notifications – Set your notifications for a friendly, fun reminder of the Jackpot game and Keno 8-Spot amounts you don’t want to miss.
• Responsible Gaming Tools & Tips – Keep your entertainment entertaining and your game play fun by learning some gaming best practices. Tools include tips, a budget tool, a timer and a cost of play calculator, all to keep you informed and to maximize your enjoyment of Lottery games of chance.
• Live Keno – Purchase your Keno tickets and/or advance draws at an Oregon Lottery retailer and play from home via your mobile application. Double check your ticket to see if you were a winner by quickly switching over to the Oregon Lottery scanning tool.
• Special App-Only Exclusives – Special promotions and drawings, just for downloading and using the Oregon Lottery mobile app. If you’re a registered user, you’ll have opportunities to be entered to win free Lottery products and prizes. It’s that easy!
• Scanned Ticket History – Each time you scan a ticket, the app saves it in your history, so you can refer back to the games you’ve played whenever you want.
• Past Results, Winner’s Stories, Game Details and so Much More – There’s a lot to explore, and so much more to come as we evolve this app to delight Lottery customers even more in the future. Enjoy and stay tuned!
Lottery games are based on chance and should be played for entertainment not investment purposes.
Minor bug fixes
Jackpot notifications are back! Set your preferences and get notified about games you love
Our most requested feature is HERE! Scan your Second Chance tickets now on the mobile app!
Ratings and Reviews
From the Midwest
Moving to the West Coast soon— out here currently....
I may be stuck out here? Of course my transmission decides to almost quit on me as soon as I get to the mountains.
Well, this sure wasn’t in the plans but if I can start a new project soon with some winnings ....I will.
I’m ready to clear all of your streets meaning putting every single last homeless person into safe places— creating far less or absolutely no tents and no homeless— less trash, no litter, safer streets, less crime, no needles thrown all over the city, and a million other reasons.
I’ve been cleaning up Maywood Park Campground this past week with Dylan & I strongly believe this park could be made into one of Oregon’s beautiful campgrounds, charging per night and weekly rates no longer than 14 days consecutively...
I’m ready to help move this BEAUTIFUL state forward creating more love, peace and more prosperity while not encouraging drug use but educating moderation over abuse if the person has to use drugs. I want to help in every way I can and I believe this country has a lot of potential... and it’s time to re unite the United States.
Right now the United States is completely divided and it’s time to do something about that by first caring about each and every person because anyone can get behind at anytime🙏
I enjoy the Oregon Lottery app very much. I use the Live Keno games, scratch-it’s information and of course the scan tool. I enjoy reading about the winners. I would ask that they publish more winners than just three or four people, including the winners of the second chance scratch its. They could also make it to set up debit card information per your account. So as that people can purchase new Keno Tickets from home with the ticket barcode in your account in the event you win. I know id play much more keno if I could buy a new ticket after my games have ended and I’m already at home.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for all this feedback! We are currently working on adding a winners ticker to the top of the app so players can see more winners each day :) I will pass on the feedback on getting more stories out there as well. I will also pass on your feedback about wanting to purchase online. Thank you so much!
It’s time to go online and virtual!
Raising my review because I do appreciate the constructive response from the developer. I really hope you will find a way to allow us to purchase tickets online in the near future (with proper credential and age verification of course, just like credit card companies and banks do).
Original review below.
The app works OK... but the Oregon Lottery has done little to nothing to facilitate people in purchasing tickets during COVID-19. Most businesses have gone virtual during the pandemic, most schools and colleges as well... Grocery stores allow us to make purchases online, either directly or via Instacart. And food is delivered directly to our doorstep.
But not the Oregon Lottery. Buying a lottery ticket requires risking our lives going to a store, handling dirty dollar bills, touching screens and buttons... or talking to customer service at a store from less than 6 feet distance.
Why is that, Oregon Lottery? Why can’t you finally make the step and move to the 21st century, why can’t you allow Oregonians to play remotely, by creating a verified login, and a bank transfer? Banks and brokerages allow secure online banking for two decades, where large sums of money are being transacted... but you can’t allow us to buy at $10 ticket online? Really?
I think it is very clear. You guys are stuck in the 20th century and are too lazy. You get your money anyway so you don’t care.
Developer Response ,
Hi MikiMilano -
Thanks for your direct and honest feedback. Many of your points ring quite true. From the outside looking in, we can see why it might look “lazy” that we can’t quickly turn a corner to online sales, but there are many dynamics a play. We launched our first online product (Scoreboard) in 2019 and are in various phases of piloting other online products. Please understand that as a government agency, we have to always keep the public’s health and best interest at the forefront of all we do. There are many laws, gambling regulations, policies and statutes we have to balance in order to offer games of chance online. The technology itself is available, but the balancing of regulation, responsible gambling practices, retailer best interests and legislative approval must all be attained to move into a more digital product offering. We wish it were a simpler solution, and we appreciate the feedback. Thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oregon State Lottery
- 120.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Gambling and Contests
- © 2021 Oregon Lottery®
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.