• Thousands of musical instruments (Multi-sample and Recorded from real instruments)
• DNC Instruments with After-touch
• Thousands of rhythms (Include Intros, Variations, Fills, Break, Endings, and Pads) with Real Chord (Press 3 or more keys)
• A lot of drum-kits (General, Arabic, Persian, ...)
• Connect to a real musical keyboard via USB MIDI cable
• Use the phone as a microphone with audio filters
• Programmable Sound/Loop Buttons for play Audio files
• Strong Desktop tools for Create, Edit and Import Instruments, Styles, ... (download from www.sofeh.com)
• Joystick, Ribbon, Effects, and Filters
• Record, Re-record, Sing a Song, Save, Playback, ...
• High-quality Stereo output
• Simulate KORG keyboards with: Fade, Synchro, Keyboard Set, Tempo, Transpose, Octave, Balance, Tune, Split, Chord Memory, Tap Tempo/Reset ...
• Multi-touch with 10 fingers
• Change volume of each Instrument or Style Separately
• Pedal, Metronome and Touch Response
• Quarter tones (Arabic, Persian, Kurdish ...)
• 1 and 2 rows keyboard
• Create high-quality MP3 and share on Social Networks ( WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Line, ... )
• and more ...
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Two new FX: Equalizer and Band Move
• Compatible with the latest version of Music Studio for Windows
• More Key Count options
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
USB MIDI Doesn’t Work
Really a great app to have on the iPad, with massive musical possibilities, however...the USB MIDI function does not work whatsoever! I purchased the VIP all-inclusive IAP that supposedly includes MIDI capability...and it doesn’t work with my new MIDI keyboard controller that works just fine with all my numerous other synth apps. After clicking on the app’s USB MIDI button, the app just shuts down. Hope this is fixed in the not-to-distant future as MIDI keyboard control is crucial for using this app!
Too much latency with usb midi
I am not sure how people are rating an app giving it 5 stars when a basic crucial function like connecting a physical keyboard doesn't work! Well my Korg microKey air works amazing with zero latency on garage band any many other iOS synth apps using 5th generation iPad and iOS 13. org 2020 has too much latency. The latency makes it unusable. Moreover, Bluetooth midi when it works it is of course worst. Expect to turn on/off your iPad and keyboard several times for Bluetooth midi to work, but then once you touch the iPad screen the app will freeze.
As for the Set's quality, I purchased Arabic set, and downloaded many other sets from the website, and many are horrible. Dance set for example, the chords and the base are the same through the whole styles. It makes the music very annoying and boring.
The app is a great concept, but there is something wrong. The sounds don't sound like a real keyboard. A $50 Casio would do a better job in style sounds nowadays. I am talking about the sounds that generate the chords and the base etc.
Unfortunately I can't find any alternatives in the App Store. This app is really unique and could be a really awesome app if the quality is improved and of course if usb midi and Bluetooth midi are fixed.
Got very excited when I saw this app. Been looking for this a very long time. Just want to ask a couple of questions before I buy the full version:
1. Will this work with my old Korg X5D?
2. Will this work with my M-Audio Oxygen 49 Keyboard Controller?
- Koosha Torkzade
- 93 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Sofeh Sunrise
- In-App Purchases
- VIP $24.99
- Using the data $14.99
- Connect to a real keyboard $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.