The best sounds, available to everyone. FREE version lets you experience the high-quality piano & keyboard sound. Announcing a new high-quality mobile sound module app for iOS!
• KORG Module Pro (Full version): Achieved the #1 position on Ideal for performance and music production, KORG Module is a high-quality sound module app for iOS that contains a professional sound library. With just your iPad/iPhone and a MIDI keyboard such as the KORG microKEY, you can play studio-quality keyboard and grand piano sounds anywhere.
● With just an iPad/iPhone and the new microKEY, you can enjoy great sound anywhere
● Stunningly high-quality piano for free.
● Customize your sound set: Available over 10 sound libraries from the Store page.
● Ultra-low latency sound engine
● Unlock additional 4 sounds by connecting Korg MIDI controllers/synthesizers. Check the details from www.korg.com/bundle.
More info at https://www.korg.com/products/software/korg_module/ !
- KApro's Monumental Choir Dreams : A new choir library is available through the store page.
- Stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I bought two of the packs for features and synths after the app became Module. I like the ability to modify, which should be expected, and I can get what I want. I did find the strings lacking in authenticity. Strings have to have that buzz, and it seems to be missing from all the selections. Cello does not sound anything like a real cello, no buzz and very little resonance. I might be able to mess with it, but out of the box it isn’t stringlike. I can get a better string with pure waveform.
EDIT tried it again, ,not sure whyI thought it was that bad, I can use it with a tweak or two on the attack and maybe I can get more resonance. Bumped up a star.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment. I hope you can find your favorite strings sound from the sound libraries.
You can listen to the sound demos from https://soundcloud.com/korg/sets/module-demo .
Re Korg module pro in app purchase of Grand Piano.
I originally gave you 1 star rating. With earphones and maybe the last update, I am throughly enjoying this Grand app. Thanks.
There’s no option to download all sound banks previously purchased. You need to download each one one at a time. And you must wait until the previous one is finished downloading. This could take days if I don’t just sit watching my iPad and down use another apps.
And still no support for Nanokey Studio. I’ve spent $120 on the Nanokey and $250 on random KORG apps but can’t use them except playing them on the iPad screen. I could buy a real keyboard for that price that work become obsolete six months after buying it. This is so pointless.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for contacting us.
I will surely tell the team your request about the restoration.
Regarding to the nanokey studio, could you please let us know what happens on your environment to assist you further via https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new ?
- KORG INC.
- 1.7 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2019 KORG INC.
- In-App Purchases
- TRITON Best Selection $19.99
- Essential Complete $39.99
- Module Performance Expansion $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.