From home or work, while on vacation, or for your child away at college, Orlando Health Virtual Visit is a new option for quick, convenient healthcare at a time and place of your choosing. Patients with non-emergency symptoms (e.g., sore throat, urinary tract infection, earache, pink eye, sinus infection, fever, cough, rash, etc.) now can access on-demand, high-quality care 24/7 using this app via a smartphone, tablet or computer. Connect with a physician in real time to receive a diagnosis and treatment plan, with any needed prescriptions sent to your preferred pharmacy.
• Convenient access from mobile devices, computers or by smart phone
• Live video or phone visits for adults and children
• Evaluation by board-certified physicians
• Online credit card and benefit card payment
• Ability to reserve your place in line
• Secure, encrypted platform
Currently available to select Central Florida employers that offer the Orlando Health network plan to their employees.
Eligible members can now choose from a list of available virtual care services offered through their healthcare system. Also, patients who may be hearing or speech impaired can communicate with physicians via a national communications relay service (TSR) using a TTY device.
Ratings and Reviews
A fantastic way to get quick care
I’ve used this app several times for getting an online urgent care appointment. It’s been awesome! The wait time was less than 10 minutes and the doctor was great to work with. Highly recommended!
Really amazing to see a doctor so easily
That was amazing. Just had my first virtual visit. Took no time. So easy. For small aches and pains, this service is awesome. Could hear the doctor’s family in the background. Thought it was so cool.
- Orlando Health, Inc.
- 136.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Teladoc is a trademark of Teladoc Health, Inc. © 2019 Teladoc Health, Inc. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.