Digitalizing the traditional ways of building survey. Create floor plans, 3D BIM models rapidly with up to 1mm accuracy. Export and use them in any desktop CAD system or any professional IWMS, CAFM, CMMS or ERP system.
Check out the simplicity of using the app in the first steps video: http://oglink.co/start
OrthoGraph is a platform of 3D floor plan survey and BIM model management on mobile devices. It defines a platform of building surveying, 3D BIM model creation and management.
By using OrthoGraph making floor plans and building survey is less of a hassle with accuracy and efficiency in mind. From all over the world, architects, surveyors, realtors, facility managers, crime or fire scene investigators and more are using OrthoGraph to aid their professional workflow.
What can you do with OrthoGraph mobile app? A lot, like:
- Creating floor plans with accurate measurements.
- On-site reports.
- Exporting in various industry-standard formats (DXF, IFC, PDF, XLSX, PNG).
- Being able to connect a Leica, Bosch or Stabila LDM.
- Cloud and Teamwork functionality.
- A 100+ BIM object library.
- 3D walkthrough.
OrthoGraph Cloud web functionality:
- Real Estate Datasheet published izn OrthoGraph Cloud with integrated 3D model view. Share it with your colleagues and customers.
- 3D web viewer, all properties and photos accessible in a simple web browser
- API integration possibilities with external systems (OrthoGraph Enterprise)
OrthoGraph offers its features as in-app purchases. Get a 14 Days free Pro license with your new registration. Make sure to get the most of it. The subscription is available both on Monthly and Annual basis.
Main features of the application:
- Drawing modes (freehand or wall by wall)
- Measuring mode (walls, diagonals, objects)
- Unlimited projects and floors
- Leica, Bosch and Stabila Bluetooth laser distance meter compatibility
- Exports in industry-standard formats (DXF, PDF, XLSX, JPG)
- OrthoGraph Cloud Sync and read-only file sharing
- On-site reports & calculations
- 100+ BIM object library
- 3D walkthrough
- Background image import for utilizing printed/PDF blueprints
- Works offline
- IFC export - 3D BIM model
- Real Estate Datasheet to be shared with your colleagues or customers.
- 3D web model viewer of your project
OrthoGraph is also available for enterprises or for integration with other systems; please contact our Sales Department for further info. Get access to our API to integrate our app with your own solutions, manage Pro licenses and more with OrthoGraph Enterprise.
If you need further information, book a demo, read our knowledge base, watch our videos or just contact our customer support. We leave no questions unanswered.
All of our subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period and your payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Please find our detailed policies in the following documents:
Work faster and more efficiently, never leave any data behind ever again.
Join thousands who have discovered a better method to create accurate and complex floor plans and building surveys - by using OrthoGraph.
- Added 3D pipe measurement function - Adding a new layer of information to floor plans, surveyors equipped with a 3D measurement-capable distance meter can now record the layout of pipes and tubes on site. Requires Enterprise license and a distance meter that supports 3D measurement in OrthoGraph (Disto X3/X4 with DST360 adapter). For more information, watch our demo video of the feature: http://oglink.co/pipevid
- New 3D elements added to library: Hospital equipment and Industrial objects.
- Missing measurement detection: Uniquely among all survey apps, OrthoGraph now keeps track of which measurements are missing to make a location fully measured. All unmeasured walls and openings will be highlighted in red until the location has enough measurements to calculate the remaining ones.
- Overlapping object selection: For an even faster on-site work, we have developed a new tool for easier object selection in crowded situations. When many different objects are located close together (such as objects on a table) it can be difficult to select exactly the one you need. This tool shows a list of all the different objects at the location where you tapped, allowing you to pick exactly the one you need.
- Teamwork updates: We have made updates to the teamwork algorithm to improve its ability to connect adjacent locations.
- Various optimizations and bugfixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not sure why you require a company name when registering. This is only for companies? And why require a login for a drawing app? And what’s the deal with the “connecting to server” every time the app is launched?
Another user hostile app
This app requires you to register your email and setup an account just to test it out. I deleted it immediately for this reason alone. If you’re going to offer the app for free to try out, make it truly free and don’t require yet another registration knowing full well the number of accounts users likely already have.
Why in the world do I want to be tied to your sever outside of optionally? Creating an account was terrible, I shouldn’t have to do that without trying either. App is slow, and clunky, and didn’t even connect.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OrthoGraph Szamitastechnikai Fejleszto Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © OrthoGraph Kft. 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Monthly Pro Subscription $29.99
- Annual Renewing Subscription $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.