Whether you're a hobbyist out in the field taking nature photos, an influencer shooting daily videos, or a parent capturing that precious family event, Copy That helps you free up internal storage space while protecting your valuable content.
Choose. Copy. Create.
The process is simple: Connect your iPhone or iPad to an external drive. Select the photo or video you want to copy and how you want to copy it. Then just click the “Copy That” button and you’re done.
Why use Copy That?
• More room: transferring photos and videos to an external drive frees up space on devices, enabling space for additional apps and OS upgrades
• Extends use life: great for limited storage space older iOS devices
• Effortless sharing: external drives make it much easier to share files with desktops, laptops, and other users
• Copy Anywhere: transfer files to almost any destination, including attached external storage and even network shares
• Duplicate with ease: once data is copied to external storage, data duplication and backups are easier and faster
Smart, Safe, Fast.
Copy That includes smart copy functions that streamline the copy process. You can exclude screenshots and selfies and decide what you want to do with existing files. Copy That puts you in control of your data. These settings are sticky: Once they are set, they become your default settings until you change them. This makes it a breeze to copy files in batches whenever you need.
In-app purchases give additional copy features including:
* Verified copies to make sure your files are safe
* Option to remove original files from your device after the copy is complete.
* Option to filter media to be copied by date
* Options to customize folder organization on destination disk
How it works:
1. Copy what? Select the photos and video you want to copy.
2. Copy where? Pick your copy destination.
3. Copy how? Choose specific copy options.
4. Press the big, blue “Copy That!” button to start the copy.
You no longer have to click and click to copy photos and videos. Copy That makes the process quick and easy.
Note: Most external disks will require a separate power supply, although basic thumb drives often work directly.
* If you have an iPad with a USB-C port, you can connect directly to external storage with the appropriate cable.
* If your iPhone or iPad has a Lightning port, you’ll need a Lightning-to-USB adapter. Some disks will need a Lightning-to-USB adapter with an additional Lightning port to provide extra power. See owccopythat.com for more information.
We found and fixed a crash that can affect some users upgrading from a previous version.
Ratings and Reviews
It appears good was able to copy a test photo to a shared folder inside my network. It would be awesome if this utility actually allowed to copy purchased music and movies
Did Steve Jobs create this? It just works.
While Apple’s “Image Capture”continually crashes while transferring large photo libraries, Copy That just chugs along and gets the job done. 45,000 pics and videos transferred to Samsung T5 external. Get the apple Lightning to USB 3 camera connector adapter off eBay cheap then power the device through the lightning pass - through. Delete from device works - my main reason for this purchase - reclaiming space - just click and allow after copying is complete. A+++
What am I missing? You can choose or not photos or videos
What am I missing? You can choose ALL or NOTHING photos or videos, a date range and that’s about! No way of choosing individual photos, no clue to size or even type of photos you want to copy. How is this any different than highlighting photos in the photo app and taping the share menu. It seemed so basic and incomplete that I paid for the upgrade
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Other World Computing
- 2.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Other World Computing
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.