Whether you're a hobbyist out in the field taking nature photos, an influencer shooting daily videos, or a parent capturing that precious family event, Copy That helps you free up internal storage space while protecting your valuable content.
Choose. Copy. Create.
The process is simple: Connect your iPhone or iPad to an external drive. Select the photo or video you want to copy and how you want to copy it. Then just click the “Copy That” button and you’re done.
Why use Copy That?
• More room: transferring photos and videos to an external drive frees up space on devices, enabling space for additional apps and OS upgrades
• Extends use life: great for limited storage space older iOS devices
• Effortless sharing: external drives make it much easier to share files with desktops, laptops, and other users
• Copy Anywhere: transfer files to almost any destination, including attached external storage and even network shares
• Duplicate with ease: once data is copied to external storage, data duplication and backups are easier and faster
Smart, Safe, Fast.
Copy That includes smart copy functions that streamline the copy process. You can exclude screenshots and selfies and decide what you want to do with existing files. Copy That puts you in control of your data. These settings are sticky: Once they are set, they become your default settings until you change them. This makes it a breeze to copy files in batches whenever you need.
In-app purchases give additional copy features including:
* Verified copies to make sure your files are safe
* Option to remove original files from your device after the copy is complete.
* Option to filter media to be copied by date
* Options to customize folder organization on destination disk
How it works:
1. Copy what? Select the photos and video you want to copy.
2. Copy where? Pick your copy destination.
3. Copy how? Choose specific copy options.
4. Press the big, blue “Copy That!” button to start the copy.
You no longer have to click and click to copy photos and videos. Copy That makes the process quick and easy.
* Fixed: Some volumes reporting with "Zero KB available", preventing copies.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We can’t get broadband and work off our cellphones for internet. That means backing up to the cloud is difficult for us. Our photos are our most valuable files, and this allows us to safely archive them to a hard drive. Works without a hitch. Thanks for this OWC!
This app makes an otherwise tedious task wildly simple. Don’t forget all OWC USB-C docs are 100% spec compliance so your iPad Pro can absolutely plug-in to the travel doc and use every port.
Zero files copied. Has to be the most confusing app I’ve ever seen. I’m trying to copy photos to my iCloud and it won’t allow me to select any photos to copy from my iPhone. And it creates more folders in my iCloud folder beneath the destination folder I chose. Why can’t it simply allow photos to be copied to my Mac hard drive? Totally frustrating.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We've added more features in the latest version, including the ability to filter photos by date, and to customize the destination folders (including turning them all off).
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Other World Computing
- 2.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Other World Computing
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.