OWise is the multi-award-winning health app that helps you to regain control of your life from the first day of a breast cancer diagnosis. OWise gives you personalized, safe, reliable and credible information as well as practical support and guidance, in one easy-to-view place.
Used by thousands of breast cancer patients before you, OWise is designed by health professionals and has demonstrated it can improve the communication with your healthcare providers. Using the OWise app you can easily keep track of more than 30 different side effects related to treatments such as hormone therapy, chemotherapy or immunotherapy, replacing the need for paper diaries. Moreover, through tracking, reviewing and sharing how you feel from day-to-day, your doctor can make timely and informed decisions to help you.
● Access a personalized report based on your breast cancer diagnosis.
● Track your breast cancer symptoms and side-effects to understand your well-being progress.
● Generate a personalized list of suggested questions to ask your doctor.
EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
● Easy-to-see overview of your treatment plan.
● View and keep track of your upcoming appointments.
● Record conversations with your doctor and store private photos in the lockable diary.
● Make notes related to your breast cancer in the app.
● Access all your information related to your breast cancer on your smartphone, tablet or computer – on the go or at home.
● Share your tracked symptoms with your healthcare team or loved ones, so they can better understand how you are feeling.
● Understand your cancer diagnosis better with the impartial, credible and evidence-based content of the app, and have more informed conversations with your doctor.
WHO WE ARE
Created by medical professionals in the Netherlands, OWise was brought over to the UK in 2016 through the NHS Innovation Accelerator programme. The OWise breast cancer app is CE-marked, it is accredited by NHS Digital and is listed in the NHS Apps Library.
OWise has been developed by Px HealthCare Ltd., an R&D organization focused on improving the treatment and the clinical outcomes of cancer. By using OWise you support medical research aimed at helping other breast cancer patients in the future.
All the content within the app is based on the national guidelines for the treatment of breast cancer and is regularly reviewed by medical professionals in the field.
Px HealthCare takes the protection of privacy and user data very seriously. The Px for Life Foundation has been established to manage and protect user data. User data is applied only in a fully anonymised and aggregated format for medical research purposes, and is treated in accordance with the most recent privacy protection regulations as required by the General Data Protection Regulation’s (GDPR) on the protection of personal data (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Having issues with the app? Want to leave us a comment? Want to become one of our ambassadors?
Get in touch with us via email at email@example.com, or any of our social media accounts.
Please read more about the OWise breast cancer app, their research and their policy to protect your privacy on the website www.owise.uk.
In this update we’ve made sure that the overall user experience has been improved further.
At OWise, we’re constantly working hard to make your personalized help for breast cancer as seamless as possible. If you are enjoying the app, feel free to leave us a rating or review! Any questions or feedback, email us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Faith in humanity restored 😍
It’s heart-warming to find such a complete and helpful app for free. Owise helped me centralize my thoughts, notes and medical info to reduce the busy-work of what is already taxing process.
Donde lo busco en español ?
Developer Response ,
Gracias por su interés, Angiebb65. Puede cambiar el idioma a español tras hacer login, en la pantalla "Más" y seleccionando Idioma bajo Ajustes.
Si tiene cualquier otra pregunta, por favor no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros mediante el correo electrónico email@example.com. Saludos cordiales, El Equipo de OWise
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Px HealthCare B.V.
- 46.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Px HealthCare Group Ltd.