The official app of the Pennsylvania Lottery offers fun, convenience and information to players on the go.
• The ability to take iLottery with you and play on the go anywhere in Pennsylvania!
• Ticket Checker - Scan Scratch-Offs, Draw Games, Fast Play Games, and Keno to see if the ticket is a winner
• Ticket scanner to enter current Second-Chance drawings
• Daily & Past Winning Numbers
• Current Jackpots
• Exclusive mobile app giveaways
• Latest Scratch-Offs and Scratch For Fun
• Scratch-Offs Prizes Remaining
• Current Fast Play Progressive Top Prizes
• VIP Players Club access
• Retailer locator
• How to claim your prize
Subject to all applicable rules, regulations and laws. Must be 18 years or older to play. Please play responsibly. Compulsive Gambling Hotline: 1-800-848-1880.
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the winning numbers, prize payouts and other information offered via the Pennsylvania Lottery's mobile app. The official winning numbers are those selected in the respective drawings and recorded under the observation of an independent accounting firm. In the event of a discrepancy, the official drawing results shall prevail.
For questions or comments regarding this app, please contact the Pennsylvania Lottery at RA-RVPALottMobileApp@pa.gov.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s essentially impossible to be up o ur winnings with your bonus money cuz you can’t use it until your balance is zero, first time I didn’t know that I thought it was an incentive to get u to deposit for deposit match bonuses up to 250 plus 20 bonus for signing up and some other codes I had , well added 25 real money and won a 5 dollar game and had $70 real money now in balance and panicked and withdrew it (horrible system there didn’t work with PayPal, and takes too long on other options with too much info required they definitely don’t need..sketchy) anyways I withdrew my $70 real money in a panick cuz I wanted to see what this app was all about ..good for second chance entries, but when I withdrew all $70 real balance I lost my 45 bonus money and the chat lady said in order to use that money I need a negative balance so to make money off that after withdrawing money you should really (If ur not betting or playing for much) take out all ur money except 5-10 bucks and try to win with that repeat the cycle if you win and if u loose the use ur bonus money until u loose all that.. increases ur odds of never loosing if ur lucky enough to win the first time which In sure it’s somehow rigged to make u win to get u addicted.
I like the concept of this App. The problem is half the time it does not work properly. I want to use it to purchase tickets for Draw games, it seemed to work fine last week but this week it keeps locking up. Once you purchase your tickets, it won’t always pull your tickets up so you can see them. I just purchased more tickets for the next Power Ball drawing and tickets for the cash 4 life drawings. The money was removed from my account but it only shows the power ball tickets , not the other tickets I just paid for. It also seems if you take to long ( meaning just a minute or so) it will kick you out and you have to log back in again. Trying to even figure out how the scratcher games work is a nightmare. If you click on one to see the sample game, most of the time it locks up. It is all super frustrating, but I am holding out hope that they get the glitches worked out.
Convenient While Under Stay-At-Home Orders
I have been using this app for well over a year. I use it for checking my tickets, second chance drawings, buying Power Ball tickets, and playing iLottery. Yes, creating an account for iLottery takes some time and you do have to provide very personal information. Before you yell from the mountain tops about the PA Lottery not needing this kind of information, just keep in mind that this is gambling with the potential for big winnings which requires IRS notification. (At this point I have won more than I have lost.)
The only downfalls are:
- The waiting time for a withdrawal (increased time right now which is understandable).
- The app needs to be closed and reopened when switching from landscape to portrait in iLottery. - The chat feature does not work for customer service, but they do respond to the emails in a timely fashion.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Scientific Games International
- 15.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Frequent/Intense Contests Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Gambling
- © 2021 Pennsylvania Lottery
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.