Now you can take your Wind Creek Casino experience with you wherever you go with the WindCreekCasino.com application! Enjoy the games you love with the same, hands-on service available at all Wind Creek Casinos and Hotels. Here, you can play online games for free, chat with other members, and keep up with all the promotions and events happening at Wind Creek. Plus, redeem points for real rewards like dining, entertainment and hotel stays with mobile access to offers, auctions, your point balance and more.
Anytime access to the games you love
• Play mobile games for FREE and earn real world rewards all from the convenience of your mobile device.
Social gaming with a higher-level of service
• Enjoy the same high level of friendly, hands-on customer service experienced at Wind Creek Casinos and Hotels from our dedicated WindCreekCasino.com community managers.
Stay social and enjoy the fun with others
• Participate in our online players community where you can get in the conversation with players like you or simply stay social with friends. Plus, play in online tournaments where everyone’s getting in on the excitement.
Stay up-to-date on offers, auctions, your score and more
• View your reward point balances, see personalized offers and get the details you want on auctions, whether you’re at home, on the town or on the casino floor.
Real rewards on dining, spa services hotels and more
• Redeem rewards at the WSTORE for everything people love to do at Wind Creek Casinos and Hotels – from Spa Treatments and dining to stays, music and much, much more.
This application is for entertainment purposes only. Download the new WindCreekCasino.com application by Wind Creek Hospitality today.
Gif can now be uploaded to wall
Ratings and Reviews
I usually have 2 bars of lte at&t service. Playing in the tournaments is useless. I am 10k points behind right off the bat. And for the chat feature, its just a hi, or grip chat. Useless and drags down your speed. Turn your phone sideways and the chat box will go away. I do like the slots. But building wstore points takes way to long.
A total disappointment
As I am new to the south, I enjoy going to the casino. My son and I took our first trip to WindCreek and had a good time. So we figured once a month this would be a fun thing to do. Weeks later I got a wonderful surprise in the mail. Especially for new card holders. A complimentary overnight stay (Sunday-Thursday) only which was awesome. It also had a $175. Credit and $10. Food credit. I called to verify and booked the room. We drove the 4+ hours to get there. Went to the desk at hotel registration and was told I’m not eligible. I said there has to be a mistake this is for new card holders only. The customer service rep was very friendly but insisted I couldn’t use it because I didn’t have enough points. She went in the back to talk to the SUPERVISOR (who never even came out to explain) the customer service rep came out and said it wasn’t a valid offer “ besides we’re booked”. She tried sending us across the street to the Hampton inn. She said possibly they will give you a reduced rate. I simply said this place will never see us again. She said she was sorry.
We get home and called ....they said at reservations we still have your room. Now I owe them 50. Which they took off my debit card on top of everything else.
We were also told that this was a mistake by the receptionist at the hotel desk and we should have been able to check in. Poor customer service to say the least.
Please provide update to get rid of iPhone X home bar at bottom of screen. I cannot change bids because the bar blocks it.
- Wind Creek Casino & Hotel
- 55.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2018 Wind Creek Hospitality
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.