Have you ever forgotten something really important for your trip?
This will never happen again with Pack The Bag!
No more incomplete hand-written packlists for your upcoming journey, no more bad feelings or expensive surprises at the airport. Make your next trip the best trip ever.
Pack The Bag for iOS helps you managing your packlists. You and your bag will be well-prepared, you will save the trouble of thinking about all the items that you want to carry along on your journey.
Pro version: no ads, all features! Import your lists from Pack The Bag Free with only 2 clicks!
- Choose from more than 700 items in 27 categories
- Easily create, edit and delete items and categories
- Maintain your items in the inventory list without the need to create a packlist
- Assign a weight to your items to prevent expensive surprises at the airport
- Create new packlists by copying from existing lists
- Pack your items without running around by optionally sorting by storage locations
- Send and share packlists by email - they can be imported on any other iOS device
- Dropbox support: Export and import lists via Dropbox
- Airdrop support: Exchange lists with devices in your surrounding
- Packing reminder push notification: Define a date when your device should remind you to start packing
- Define an icon for your packlist
- Sort lists by name or date or reoder them manually
- Duplicate a category with all included items (e.g. child 1, child2, …)
- Add a filter to display how many items are not yet packed in a list
- Color schemes: Choose from different colors - or define your own color
- Support for Apple Watch - pack your items on the watch
- Supported Languages: English, German, Turkish
You have ideas how to improve the app? You found issues? Send feedback to the Pack The Bag team directly from inside the app - your support is highly appreciated!
- Import items from csv file
- Other minor bugfixes
If you like Pack The Bag and want to support development of new features, please leave a positive review on the App Store. Thank you very much!
Ratings and Reviews
The app seemed to work reasonably well, but the pop-up ads were just too much for me. I don't need to be distracted in the middle of my flow of thought while packing- I'll just go back to paper if I have to! I'll find something I can pay for that doesn't have ads.
Has the basics
I’ve evaluated a few packing apps and this one is pretty good (I paid to remove the adds). One of the features I was looking for was the ability to identify quantity, which this has, and for my long trips, a way to identify quantity used (to know quantity remaining), which this app does nit have but I use a work around. A few enhancements I’s like to see:
1) persistent access to search - such a basic feature to have when working with lists! if i’m looking for an item to pack, you have to navigate to filters, then search. should just be at the top of the list or accessible by pull-down
2) notes, for items (or even at the category level), i’d like to add notes to the item being packed. For example, Money - how much to bring based on a budget for the day, or if i’m packing shoes, a note about which outfit to pair.
3) better export formatting - i prefer a list with category header, and checkbox for the items. the current format tries to emulate that, but i don’t find it as user friendly as a simpler list display would be. exported text should be easy to use
Best I've found but should be confirmation for deleting entire list
Updated review: This a fantastic app for packing, the best I've found. Particularly like the storage location feature so I don't forget anything at my office, for example, and have to go back for it. Item count is particularly useful. When I repeat a trip I edit the counts & neither run out of anything or over pack. I also use the app in reverse to repack before I go home so nothing is left behind. The best packing list just got even better with several new features including the requested confirmation dialogue before being able to delete an entire list.
Developer Response ,
Hi, this will be available in the next update 3.4.12 :)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andreas Krawczyk
- 40.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, German, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 Andreas Krawczyk
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Ad-free version $1.99
- Donate $0.99