1 Big Bad Bug Fix
Ratings and Reviews
Does exactly what it says in description
Quick on the go basic plan design. Just with any app, takes time/practice to master but then it's smooth once the muscle memory is there.
At first I thought it did not save my plan until I discovered (by reading the instructions) the saved plans are accessible in the settings under "load".
Tip - I use a stylus with this app. The stylus along with the zoom makes it easier to feather in details.
Only 2 complaints.
1. When I select the camera option, the app crashes every time.
2. I upgraded the app from the lite version and it still displays as the lite version on my iPad. Even thought I can now save documents, I wonder if I am missing anything.
This app is a decent cad for simple projects, but has many issues that tend to make it frustrating.
1. If you want to draw many lines, you need to click the line icon for each line. This is a frustrating waste of time. The same holds true for all drawing elements.
2. The last drawn item remains active, which makes it very easy to accidentally modify.
3. I haven’t been successful with ortho, or snap to line or point.. I’m not sure that they are available.
4. When drawing an object that needs precise dimensions, it would be nice to be able to actually type the dimensions. There is ability to modify to exact dimensions, but if you have drawn a square, the modify only works for one line at a time.
5. It’s way to easy to accidentally select an object, and modify it without knowing. It would be nice if you had to double click to modify.
Overall: The app is a good value. It’s pretty simple to learn, and, with a bit of effort, and occasional frustration: It gets the job done.
Years ago I learned drawing on PowerDraft for an environmental company I was working for and this program is close to it. It is a little frustrating having to click on icon to start a line each time rather than only clicking on a new type of operation. All in all though it’s great for program for simple drawings that you can use for building simple things around the house.
- Plugworks Inc.
- 24.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Plugworks, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.