Panecal is a scientific calculator app that allows you to display and modify formulas. It allows you to enter formulas while checking them, which prevents you from typing incorrectly or making calculation errors. It is also possible to reuse past formulas and use variable memory to change only certain values to calculate them.
The display shows the cursor, and you can tap or press the arrow keys to quickly navigate to where you want to edit. It has a powerful, flexible and intuitive user interface with support for swiping to scroll through formulas and long-tap to copy and paste.
- Re-calculation by using past formula
- Easy editing by using a cursor operation and swipe the screen
- Copy and paste formulas text
- Formulas history and answers history table
- Binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers calculation and conversion (Max.32bits)
- M+/M- memory functions and variable(A-F) memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, percent calculations, modulo calculation, polar and cartesian coordinate conversion
- Angle units (DEG, RAD, GRAD)
- Result format with Normal(standard), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (significant figures), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3)
- Decimal point character and grouping separator settings
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
- Fixed an issue where the display would collapse when calculating by modifying past formulas.
Ratings and Reviews
I like the calculator although I sometimes get non-banner ads that appear in the same screen as screen identifying version number and fixes, where this ad reads inside a graphic bubble “iPhone Memory Full. device will not work! Clean”, and appears to be a clickable link in the bottom half of the screen. I have gotten similar messages in other apps also, and the ad is clearly referring to storage and not RAM because it tends to imply photos, files, etc. What the ad says is misleading at best since I have plenty of storage space left (but don’t let most apps access to it). I naturally then think this is some kind of phishing attempt from an advertiser, although I also question whether it is a bug beachside this never appears in the banner ad area, and no other ads ever appear here. The version history page often pops up initially, even when there has not been a recent update. Sorry to post this here, but I do not know how else to get in touch with developers about this. I do like this calculator though.
Fantastic app with everything you need
This is a really great calculator app for those who need a scientific calculator that does exactly what it’s supposed to do.
The layout/looks of this app isn’t as aesthetically pleasing as some other ones, and it won’t solve problems for you. However, if you need a good calculator that has all the functions without having to dig into extra menus, this is for you.
Bugs seem to get fixed
I like this calculator, does what I need with a straightforward interface. Haven’t bought pro yet but I think I will.
I was reading in the pro version about bugs with 172! And 0^0=1
The former seems now fixed and the latter I don’t believe is a bug. The limit of x^x as x tends to 0 would seem correct as 1.
The behavior with reduced precision mentioned by another reviewer is annoying as it compounds numerical error. I would agree that if you set 2 decimal places the expectation is a display option NOT a calculation accuracy option. The non displayed precision should be available for subsequent calculations.
But overall so far I really like it hence 5 stars.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Noriyasu Kutsuzawa
- 24.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2023 Appsys