Par can be used to practice par times for USPSA or IDPA. You set a par time and try to beat the clock, simple as that.
- Random or 3 second start delay.
- Adjustable par time, to tenths of a second.
- Very easy to use.
- Large button to start/stop timer.
Note: Does NOT detect audible gunshots, this app is for timing purposes only.
- Support for larger phone screens
- We now highlight the par time when editing, to make it easier to overwrite
- We now warn users when their volume is too low
- We now play sounds regardless of the mute switch
Ratings and Reviews
Good dry-fire app
The app’s interface is great with a huge start/stop button, and the buzzer is loud enough with the v1.1 update. Have the app prevent the phone from going to sleep and it’s good to go!
Simple yet effective
Needed a par timer for dry practice at home. Works good. Sound does work. Things maybe for the next release. Be able to adjust the delay time. Be able to turn the ticks off during the delay time. Use a beep similar to the shot timers used at matches. Raise the volume for out door use.
Waste of Money !!!!
NO audible beeps to signal start or finish!!! This is VISUAL ONLY - do NOT waste your money on this like I did a few minutes ago!!!!
Developer Response ,
Your phone is muted. Unmute your phone and turn up the volume to hear sounds. This app has sounds for every major event, such as countdown and start/stop.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.