How can we together better manage the symptoms of Parkinson's disease?
Living with Parkinson's disease means coping with symptoms that change daily. Yet these daily changes are not tracked frequently enough. Parkinson mPower 2 is a personal tool and research instrument to track symptoms of Parkinson's disease, review trends and share this information with researchers.
Sage Bionetworks, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit research organization, welcomes you to use Parkinson mPower 2 to track your symptoms and triggers, and take part in the world's largest and most comprehensive study of this disease.
The Parkinson mPower 2 app uses questionnaires and sensor data from your phone to help you track your condition 24x7.
● Innovative activity-based measurements of Parkinson's symptoms that include finger tapping, tremor measurement, and walking.
● Share insights and partner with researchers
● Track triggers and symptom variations
To join this study you need to:
• Be 18 or older
• Be a U.S. resident
• Have a personal iPhone 5S or iPhone 6 or newer running iOS 10.3 or above.
Together we are taking a bold first step to establish a partnership between you and Parkinson's researchers in ways that will help us learn from one another. Install the Parkinson mPower 2 app today and let’s work together to better understand this disease.
Numerous bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
mPower2 for Parkinsons
I have deleted the app, with the intent of reloading it. It worked as advertised for 3 or 4 days, then began to lapse into “do loops” where it would have me do a single test ( e.g., the tremor test) over and over. I searched for updates in the App Store to no avail. Hence, I’m now trying deletion and reload.
I can’t get beyond the first walk test. It crashes on 30 seconds. Why release an app that doesn’t work?
Crashed twice. An unreliable app certainly can’t lead to a reliable study of Parkinson’s.
- Sage Bionetworks, a Not-For-Profit Research Organization
- 68.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Sage Bionetworks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.