No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Didn't need as much time as you thought? Stop your parking session early and only pay for the time you need.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the Park ATX app.
2. Park where you see Park ATX app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The Park ATX app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cheaper than using meters!
I see people dissing this app because of the convenience fee. For all of them, try this. Put three hours on a meter and see if you get a refund for your last unused hour. Didn’t think so!
With this app, you set it to maximum when you park and then when you return, just click “end parking”. You only pay for what you use plus 25 cents. I literally parked for 41 cents yesterday. Meter has a one hour minimum.
Horrible app now
The original Park ATX app was wonderful. The zones were easy to understand and the app was simple to use. Now, the zones are random slews of numbers that have no pattern. With the combination of poor signage for what zone you’re in and even different zones on different sides of the SAME street, leaves you aimlessly wandering around looking for a tiny sticker that shows your zone (which if you walked more than ~8 parking spots, you’re probably not in the right zone anymore!) To add to the confusion, EVERYTIME you use the app you’re forced to verify your account by getting another random slew of numbers texted to you. Then to annoy you one last time, the app always says you have a notification. However, once you go into the app, there’s no notification to be found... And the notification will not go away!
The old version was passable—two clicks to park—but the new version is so much less user friendly. And it keeps re-setting, asking me to re-create an account even though I have had one for years now. And it often won't load nearby zones, meaning I have to walk to the meter to check. Then why am I using the app if I have to walk to the meter anyway?
These new zones are meant to be more targeted to individual blocks, meaning that if I move my car to the other side of the road, I have to repay. Before, paying ZONE 1 for the night meant I could park downtown and move my car as needed! I ALREADY PAID THE CITY TO PARK ON THE STREET WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY TO PARK AGAIN. City services should not run for profit; they should charge a fee to offset the services provided. This was a scam reboot targeted to the week before sxsw.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.