OnBoard is a leadership and board management platform designed to help teams and boards be more forward-looking and strategic. OnBoard provides a secure and comprehensive set of tools to prepare for board meetings and maximize productivity. Key features include a seamless Zoom integration for virtual meetings, annotations, eSignatures, secure messaging, RSVP, voting and approvals, a resource library, offline access, multi-board support, and more.
OnBoard is guarded by security that keeps meeting materials safe and in compliance. The security is built on a foundation of Microsoft Azure. OnBoard security features include Touch ID, two-factor authentication, end-to-end encryption, granular access permission model, and multiple data centers.
Key Features and Capabilities:
• Zoom integration that allows participation in virtual meetings while having access to all the features of OnBoard
• Always up-to-date board books on any device, anywhere
• Secure Messaging
• Vote on motions and approvals
• RSVP and attendance tracker
• Resource center for bylaws, past notes, annual budget, and key governance materials
• Personalized Dashboard with access to the latest meetings, meeting materials, and announcements
• Notes and Annotations that sync across every device
• Two-factor authentication
• Multi-board support
• Offline access
• Surveys and Questionnaires
• Industry-Leading Support and Customer Success
OnBoard’s security features keeps your meeting materials safe and your organization in compliance. We apply industry-leading security measures.
• Encryption in Transit and Rest and the most robust standards in the board portal industry. Our data centers utilize industry-leading RSA 4096-bit encryption for data in transit between a user's device and the data centers.
• Compliant with a broad range of international information security standards, including but not limited to: GLBA, FERPA, HIPAA, FISMA ISO 27001/27002, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, SSAE 16/ISAE 3402.
• Azure Security Partnering with Microsoft Azure, OnBoard offers world-class security, full disaster recovery, and active geo-replication.
Support and Training:
Passageways support includes 24/7 U.S. based phone and online chat. An online resource center includes detailed guides on how to use OnBoard.
Customer Success Managers provide ongoing support. This includes strategic guidance and best practices as well as live, interactive, training to administrators and end-users whenever needed.
Support is wide-ranging and comprehensive. Live administrator training is provided via online sessions. These sessions are flexible and customizable to match the needs of the administrators and organizations. For board and committee members, Passageways provides both onsite and online training sessions.
New Login Experience
We've improved the login process to make signing in easier, faster, and more transparent. Also, you'll now have the ability to stay signed in longer. If you select "Trust Your Device," we'll keep you signed in for up to 120 days while still protecting your login with your fingerprint or facial recognition.
This release also includes bug fixes and improvements to Resources, Approvals, Surveys, and the board book's annotation tools.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I would be lost without it
All of my organizations, in one place. Easy access, whether I am on my phone, tablet, or laptop. Can’t imagine where I would be without it.
Easy to use and reliable.
Have used this app for years. It has been a great experience. Passageways support have alway been responsive to any request and the users love how easy the app is to use.
Onboard has made significant improvements with its software in the past year. Thank you. It is much, much more user friendly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.