Patient Access connects you to healthcare services when you need them most. Book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and explore your local pharmacy services.
NEW: You can now create a Patient Access account without linking to your UK GP practice and enjoy the following features:
• If you’re feeling under the weather, search for symptoms and find patient information articles
• Self-refer to NHS services such as talking therapies, sexual health, antenatal care and drug and alcohol addiction services
• Choose from over 30 services provided by your local community pharmacy and book in the app
• Access and read medical advice and healthy living tips from the experts
• Sign in quickly, easily and securely with Touch or Face ID
• Swiftly check if you can link to your GP
If you are able to link your Patient Access account to your GP practice, you can also get access to the following features where they are made available by your practice:
• Book face-to-face or remote online appointments with your GP, nurse or clinician at a time that suits you
• Request repeat prescriptions online, with convenient delivery to your preferred pharmacy
• View your medical record, including test results, immunisations and allergies
• Securely share your medical record with healthcare professionals of your choosing, without the need to contact your practice
• Look after your loved ones and act on their behalf to book appointments and repeat prescriptions
• Message your GP directly from within Patient Access at home or on the move
• Where your practice has enabled it, book a remote video consultation with your GP, nurse or clinician
You must be a registered patient at a participating practice to use the GP-linked features in Patient Access.
This release includes various enhancements and bug fixes:
- Users are now able to book pharmacy appointments more than 30 days in advance when available.
- Improved guidance around updating the account details and contact details.
- Ability to opt in to be notified when forms are available to be submitted at the GP practice via Health Advice.
Ratings and Reviews
No matter where I am or what time it is, I am able to order my medication immediately, the moment I think of it. This app has made all the difference for me. I’m alway certain now, to never run low on anything I need!
There’s not much options
If only you can email your GP instead of calling the surgery, it will limit the amount of work for the surgery office answering phone calls, booking appointments (this app is not allowing me to book appointments for my GP), automatic refills, etc. Having used a different platform before which are very much user friendly, you can get through to the office quicker without even talking to someone. It’s just frustrating that you are unable to do things using the app when it has so much potential.
Just a great service.
Extremely convenient....it makes my life so easy...thank you for having this service !!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EGTON MEDICAL INFORMATION SYSTEM LIMITED
- 106.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Egton Medical Information Systems Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.