Mobile tools that deliver the data and information employees need are no longer revolutionary—they’re necessary. Modern employees work from more places than just their desks. Laptops, smartphones, tablets, and ubiquitous Internet access have created a workforce that wants and expects to access important work functionality and data from anywhere.
To use Paylocity Mobile, your company must be a Paylocity customer and you must be an authorized user with Paylocity credentials. Company Code, User Name and Password are required to access the application. Security Role Rights, specific access to the Paylocity Mobile application and content listed below may vary from company to company.
What can employees do in the app?
- Edit your personal info, search the company Directory, or view current and historical Pay info on-the-go
- Punch in and out from anywhere in the field or from designated areas with geo-fencing support and historical map views
- Access Company Links and acknowledge documents
- Stay current on Company News and announcements
- Recognize employee achievements with Impressions
- Review your Schedules and Timesheets
- Receive push notifications when Time Off requests have been approved or checks are available to view
- Create and submit expense reports
- Create Journal entries
- Plus, first-time users see a series of welcome screens to highlight key features
What can managers do in the app?
- Approve Timesheets Time Off requests instantly
- Submit, view, and approve Time Off requests with real-time push notifications
- View and approve Impressions badges for direct reports
- Review and approve Time Cards
- Biometric functions (TouchID and FaceID) are available for secure quick logins
- All activities performed will be encrypted and routed safely to secure Paylocity servers.
- Sessions will time out if inactive to prevent unauthorized access
- Excessive failed login attempts will lock a user account
- Paylocity Mobile will not use or transmit any sensitive personal data
Thanks for using Paylocity, in this version we have implemented various bug fixes. As always, we’re listening to your feedback. Send us your thoughts select the More menu and then select Feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love the app!
I NEVER write reviews for anything. Good or bad. I use my Paylocity app so much that I felt like I needed to give my 5 star opinion! First, I love using the app on my phone. If I am clocking in at work and want to make sure that everything is correct, I just open app and check my timesheet. I also love the fact that I know when my director has made any adjustments! It just pops up on my phone. The best part of the app is pay!!! My entire check is available to view and I love the fact that I can pull up pay history, email my check information to my spouse and have everything at my fingertips.
I haven’t had any issues with clocking in at work. System is always up and running. If I missed a punch clocking in I can hit manual and clock out.
If I could suggest one thing:
When I look at my schedule and it gives me the option to see who I am working with....it gives me everyone working my shift time but all over the place. Not just at my location. So you end up going through hundreds of names just to see if you recognize any coworkers. I wish it would just show my company!
Other than that I love this app. Keep it up. Thank Ashley Cobb
Paylocity needs a desktop timeclock app.
I downgraded my rating since the developers are complacent and haven’t changed anything in five years. Paylocity is likely bilking America’s working class millions of lost minutes due to superfluous security questions and offline issues preventing instant login. The solution would be a timeclock-only desktop app for Mac and Windows, which could stay open all day without access to personal info. I used to keep the website open on my computer so I could easily clock in or out, because logging in each time is such a multi-step hassle. It times-out for security reasons, so this doesn't always work. Leaving the page open is a risk because if you're away anyone can then browse and see things like your pay rate and other personal information. For whatever reason, my employer has chosen to disable the timeclock feature on the mobile app, thus defeating the only useful feature of the app. This option shouldn't be available to employers. Paylocity needs to make improvements before another provider beats them at their own game. Again, a desktop app that's timeclock-only would solve a lot of problems. The manual punch is also ill-conceived. If you forget to clock in, or a bug prevents it, you have to punch whatever time it is and type a note with the correct time so your manager can be inconvenienced with fixing it. Would make more sense to honor the employee's entered time and flag the actual time as a missed punch.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you are not having a positive experience with the app. We have initiatives planned over the next year to enhance our time collection capabilities. That being said, we would appreciate additional feedback you may have which you can email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Super easy to use
I wouldn’t classify myself as super tech savvy, but I still figured this app out on my own without any assistance from my company’s admin. I love the fingerprint login feature, which allows me to avoid remembering yet another password or security questions-while also keeping my information super secure. I also use it for my pay information and like the ability to toggle between a YTD view versus check date break down. I like having transparency into this data throughout the year.
The memo feature is also really helpful and the push notifications work well. Also I use the time off feature to make requests and view my time off balances. From what I can see it works really well!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.