Coin collectors finally have the resource needed to make informed numismatic buying, selling and trading decisions, thanks to the PCGS CoinFacts mobile app. The world’s largest encyclopedia of U.S. coins now fits in your pocket and is 100% free to use. Download this coin collecting mobile app today to access coin values, coin populations, images, narratives, auction prices realized, and more for over 40,000 U.S. coins.
* Barcode scanning for coins graded by PCGS and NGC provides instant coin look-up functionality
* Full PCGS Price Guide listings for all U.S. Coins
* Full PCGS population Report for all U.S. Coins
* Access PCGS Photograde with high resolution images by grade
* Millions of auction prices realized from PCGS & NGC graded coins, pulled from over 5,800 auctions, including Heritage, eBay, Sotheby’s, Christie’s, Bonham’s, Stack’s Bowers, Legend Rare Coin Auctions and others
* Complete numismatic specifications for all U.S. coin types
* Expert narratives on specific coins from leading industry professionals like David Hall, Ron Guth, Q. David Bowers and others
* Coin rarity and survival estimates by grade
* Coin condition census listings
* High resolution photography
* Detailed coin variety attribution with photographs
The PCGS CoinFacts application requires an active internet connection to operate.
** If you were previously a paid PCGS CoinFacts subscriber through the App Store, you may check on and/or cancel your subscription here: https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions
- NEW: Scan PCGS QR codes from the barcode scanner
- Other bug fixes and improvements
** If you love this app please leave a review! If you run into any issues email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the best app for coins EVER!
I use this app at least once a day to calculate the average price of my collection and to make sure I don’t get a bad deal when I buy coins. I love to surf through all the different varieties as well and find new additions to my collection. I also love to learn about the history of each coin and the rarity. I also love the population estimate feature and the numismatic rarity feature. These add one are just life savers in knowing how rare my coin is. I also love the recommendations on where to purchase each coin. Normally, coins I thought were impossible to find, wouldn’t show up if I searched Safari; now I can see where they have past sold, and where they’re selling now. Overall, any collector who wants to get deeper into numismatics should download this app immediately.
A Excellent informative Guide for any Coin collector aka Numismatics
For Numismatics aka collectors of Coins, Paper money, and Stamps. I simply am a silver, then paper, then regular Circulation of old coins what ever o can afford at the time on a disabled Vets Salary. This guide can tell you that a “wheat penny” along with their copper, zink, alloy is worth more material wise vs say those dollar coins( Sacajawea or other president dollar coins) these coins may say face value ($1) but in actuality their worth 0.01 cents because of its metal value. It will show then after the wheat came the pennys with the Lincoln Memorial still hi in value in copper etc. It was only until 2010 the penny’s with shield they really stripped the penny to nothing. .01 cents and that’s just a penny. Theirs a lot of coins and etc for New and Old alike to learn. Great app.
The reason I titled this review can’t wait is because it’s true I follow the silver and gold market diligently and I can’t wait every morning for the report to come out, I recently went to a coin show this past weekend and used my knowledge gained from this website, I follow the silver spot and that helps me when I go to purchase more coins, I think it’s a great website it goes over all the coins in the US spectrum from the penny to the $10 gold piece, I look forward every day to looking at it to see where I’m at with the silver pricing and gold pricing thank you so much for a great website.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Professional Coin Grading Service
- 27.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Collectors Universe, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.