pCloud is the secure place for your photos, videos and documents. Access your files from every device, anywhere you go. Start with 10 GB free storage and automatically backup your photos and videos and free up space from your device. Easily preview photo albums, stream your favorite HD videos and listen to your personal music playlists anytime, on the go. Send large files with a tap, even to people who don't have a pCloud account. All the changes you make to your files will be immediately synced across all your devices. pCloud is available for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows and Linux device.
• Start with up to 10 GB cloud storage space when you sign up.
• Go Premium and get up to 2 TB for your entire digital collection.
• Automatically backup photos and videos and free up space from your device.
• No file size limit - upload Full HD files without worrying about their size.
• Add and share large photos, videos and documents at the highest internet speed available to you.
• Allow offline access for files and folders and access them without internet connection.
• Allow your friends to upload files, without giving them access to your entire account via Upload links.
• Instantly share large files with friends and family via Download links.
• Military-grade file encryption with pCloud Crypto.
pCloud offers in-app purchases, which include subscriptions to 500 GB (Premium), 2 TB storage (Premium Plus) and client-side encryption (pCloud Crypto). Subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to the same product. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• Premium 500 GB monthly for 4.99 USD billed each month.
• Premium Plus 2 TB for 9.99 USD billed each month.
• pCloud Crypto for 4.99 USD billed each month.
• Premium 500 GB yearly for 49.99 USD billed annually.
• Premium Plus 2 TB for 99.99 USD billed annually.
• pCloud Crypto for 47.99 USD billed annually.
Additionally you can purchase each plan as a one-time payment:
• Premium 500 GB Lifetime for 174.99 USD billed once.
• Premium Plus 2 TB Lifetime for 349.99 USD billed once.
• pCloud Crypto Lifetime for 124.99 USD billed once.
Lifetime plans have a duration of 99 years or the lifetime of the account holder, whichever is shorter.
If you choose to purchase, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment.
Terms of service: https://www.pcloud.com/terms_and_conditions.html
• We've added widgets for quick actions. Supported on iOS 14.
• You can now trim and rotate videos and use markup on photos and PDF documents directly in the app. Supported on iOS 13 and later.
• You can now search for shared folders from the Search bar.
• It's now easier to recognize shared folders.
• When picking photos/videos from your device for upload, the app will now automatically show your recent items first.
Please share with us your thoughts on pCloud by rating us in the App Store. We appreciate your feedback and work constantly on improving our service.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent Update! Thank you.
I continue to trust pCloud primarily for it’s consistently high ratings for *security*. This is why I chose pCloud to begin with, and security remains the fundamental reason why I remain loyal to pCloud. Thank you very much for the very useful new app functions. Great job pCloud. ... The only function that I continue to wish for very much; is for the iPhone pCloud app to have the ability to sort my files according to SIZE, so I can delete duplicate files much easier, and straight from the pCloud iPhone app itself. ... If there is a way to sort my files (both photos and documents) according to SIZE, and I’m not yet aware of how to do this; I would welcome assistance to learn how to do this. ... As I have accumulated many duplicate files, which I would like to be able to sort and then delete. ... Otherwise, thank you and keep up the great work! :)
Worst storage service, Poor customer service.
I normally leave good reviews or none at all but This is the worst service, worst company I have ever come across.
pCloud states that they will provide a refund if you are unsatisfied with the trial, but this is not the case. There is no way to cancel, the one representative they have corresponding with you is robotic and disregards your request to cancel and receive a full refund. The service is not at all what was expected, it does not meet my needs as represented in their service description. pCloud representative responds with “Sorry we cannot refund” Basically they don’t care about consumer needs and will be keeping my money anyways. This is a disappointing business practice from a company that will be storing your private files and photos. If they are not willing to provide a refund for something that doesn’t meet a consumer need, why would you trust them to keep your files secure and safe? I would never recommend pCloud to anyone. I don’t trust the site nor the app. It is uneasy to leave confidential documents on a site that doesn’t even stand behind their product. There are far better options from companies that also provide better consumer services. I had high hopes but was instead disappointed, I have lost money to this site and no service. Buyers BEWARE. There is no such thing as free here, you lose your data or your money, either way you are not in control of your own files.
Absolutely love pCloud
I really dislike how Apple requires iTunes to load your music on an iPhone. It’s clunky and slow. Just let us load music how we want to Apple. That’s where pCloud comes in. This service has been exactly what I was looking for! There’s a built in media player that allows you to create playlists of the music you own stored within your pCloud account. I can either stream that music or store the music files within those playlists locally in the pCloud app for offline listening.
I purchased the family lifetime plan providing 2 TB of storage which can be divided amongst a total of five people including yourself. I also added the lifetime crypto feature. Finally a cloud service where I can set the encryption key on certain files/folders so I know that only I have the key to decrypt the files in the event there was a breach.
While I can understand how some people are upset about losing files due to their account being closed out it is clearly stated your account will be closed if inactive for six months. That only applies to free accounts.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PCLOUD LTD
- 64 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © pCloud LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Premium Plus $9.99
- pCloud Crypto $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.