pCloud is the secure place for your photos, videos and documents. Access your files from every device, anywhere you go. Start with 10 GB free storage and automatically backup your photos and videos and free up space from your device. Easily preview photo albums, stream your favorite HD videos and listen to your personal music playlists anytime, on the go. Send large files with a tap, even to people who don't have a pCloud account. All the changes you make to your files will be immediately synced across all your devices. pCloud is available for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows and Linux device.
• Start with up to 10 GB cloud storage space when you sign up.
• Go Premium and get up to 2 TB for your entire digital collection.
• Automatically backup photos and videos and free up space from your device.
• No file size limit - upload Full HD files without worrying about their size.
• Add and share large photos, videos and documents at the highest internet speed available to you.
• Allow offline access for files and folders and access them without internet connection.
• Allow your friends to upload files, without giving them access to your entire account via Upload links.
• Instantly share large files with friends and family via Download links.
• Military-grade file encryption with pCloud Crypto.
pCloud offers in-app purchases, which include subscriptions to 500 GB (Premium), 2 TB storage (Premium Plus) and client-side encryption (pCloud Crypto). Subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to the same product. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• Premium 500 GB monthly for 4.99 USD billed each month.
• Premium Plus 2 TB for 9.99 USD billed each month.
• pCloud Crypto for 4.99 USD billed each month.
• Premium 500 GB yearly for 49.99 USD billed annually.
• Premium Plus 2 TB for 99.99 USD billed annually.
• pCloud Crypto for 47.99 USD billed annually.
Additionally you can purchase each plan as a one-time payment:
• Premium 500 GB Lifetime for 174.99 USD billed once.
• Premium Plus 2 TB Lifetime for 349.99 USD billed once.
• pCloud Crypto Lifetime for 124.99 USD billed once.
Lifetime plans have a duration of 99 years or the lifetime of the account holder, whichever is shorter.
If you choose to purchase, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment.
Terms of service: https://www.pcloud.com/terms_and_conditions.html
• Folder contents will now properly reload when changing the "Show system files" option.
• The app will no longer allow forbidden symbols when naming encrypted files and folders.
• Exporting an image/video to Photos the first time will now properly wait for permissions, instead of just failing.
• Improved error messages when inviting people to a folder.
• Fixed a few places where the UI was broken in right-to-left layout.
• Fixed crashes in the file provider extension.
• Other minor usability improvements and bug fixes.
Please share with us your thoughts on pCloud by rating us in the App Store. We appreciate your feedback and work constantly on improving our service.
Ratings and Reviews
Good. But I wish there was more creative photo management, like in google photos and OneDrive. I would love if there was a text editor and if images were organized by the time they were taken instead of the time they were uploaded. It also uploads duplicate images that were already uploaded from a different device. I wish there was gif support and the ability to view folder sizes. Also, when viewing videos, they are vertically squished, and I can’t save videos because it says “can’t determine the file URL”. Lastly, the upload speed is extremely slow, compared to google photos and shoebox
Absolutely love pCloud
I really dislike how Apple requires iTunes to load your music on an iPhone. It’s clunky and slow. Just let us load music how we want to Apple. That’s where pCloud comes in. This service has been exactly what I was looking for! There’s a built in media player that allows you to create playlists of the music you own stored within your pCloud account. I can either stream that music or store the music files within those playlists locally in the pCloud app for offline listening.
I purchased the family lifetime plan providing 2 TB of storage which can be divided amongst a total of five people including yourself. I also added the lifetime crypto feature. Finally a cloud service where I can set the encryption key on certain files/folders so I know that only I have the key to decrypt the files in the event there was a breach.
While I can understand how some people are upset about losing files due to their account being closed out it is clearly stated your account will be closed if inactive for six months. That only applies to free accounts.
Free means you’ll lose all photos
There are better companies. Don’t trust this company (or the friend who suggested them) unless you have the spare time to read everything on their site, because they won’t tell you until it’s too late. I use my calendar diligently to remind me to check on things, keep up, etc. So if they had said sign on often, I would have put it on my calendar.
Had I known this company doesn’t give a crap about free members and solely focused on your money, I wouldn’t have used them. Thousands of photos deleted, and they told me 6 months after they did it.
They said inactivity of a year gets your account deleted. I signed in around Sept/Oct, have had crazy health problems since and unable to sit organizing photos. It hasn’t been a year, but they emailed me saying they were deleting my account (they didn’t do it, it was a bait email). They deleted ALL my photos tho.
I go to look for customer support, and after 7 minutes of searching see “after 6 months deletion” of all photos. Which is not what they email you. So definitely feel lied and scammed. They delete all your photos, and don’t tell you, and wait to delete your account all while pushing for you to pay.
Find a better company.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We are sorry that you've lost some files. We have information on our website that if you have a free pCloud account, after 6 months of inactivity, it will be permanently deleted, along with the files inside. Please note, that we have sent 2 e-mail notifications before deleting an account. The first e-mail notification is sent to the registered e-mail address, 2 months before the due date and the second one is sent 5 days before the scheduled date.
- PCLOUD LTD
- 49.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © pCloud LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 100GB Storage $4.99
- 100GB Storage $49.99
- 300GB Storage $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.