THINGS WE ARE PROUD OF
- Really effortless PDF annotation
- Only the most essential functionality – don't lose yourself in hundreds of buttons
- Intuitive user interface that allows you to do exactly what you want
- Fast and easy document skimming and review with thumbnails sidebar
- Ultimate performance – optimized for really large documents (within reason, of course)
- Annotations sharing - send annotated documents to anyone, and mark up will show up in any other reader
- Interaction with other Cabinet users - send annotations only to your friends or colleagues using Cabinet – much faster, less traffic
- Real-time collaboration with your friends or colleagues – annotate the same document together from several iPads
EVEN MORE GREAT THINGS IN CABINET
- Amazing and intuitive dynamic annotation menu
- Empty notebooks for quick note taking or doodling
- Pen and Paper Games for relaxing during non-working hours
- Sending multiple documents attached in a single e-mail
- Easy work with various document formats - such as .doc, .xls, .ppt and others
Did we tell you already that Cabinet is really easy to use? Try it out yourself!
This is a stability and improvement update! We have caught and squashed many nasty bugs, so that you can enjoy your reading and annotation without any distractions.
We want to thank all of you for your feedback! As we continue working on PDF Cabinet, your thoughts and ideas are very important. Don't hesitate to drop us a line if you want to see a particular feature implemented or if you experience any issues.
And if you like PDF Cabinet, please support us by spreading the word! It is fully free and will continue to be so, and we will be happy to see more users enjoying it.
Ratings and Reviews
New User Suggestion
Just got introduced to this app this year in September and absolutely love what it has to offer as an educator!!
I have one question or suggestion...is there a way to swipe between different documents without going back to the original library? I grade my students digital papers in this app but seems as if I have to go back to the original folder I made to store the document before going to the next student.....is there an easier way?
Good but needs some fixes
The text box circle doesn’t work and seems a bit redundant since the feature exists under the notes circle. Also it would be nice to be able to change the size of the highlighter and move it about instead of only moving in a straight line.
Best App for PDF Reading+ suggestion
Been using this for a long time and it really delivers consistent reading experience! Thank you devs!
Suggestion: Better Apple Pencil support. When using Apple Pencil to make notes, it's a little annoying to have to hold and note. It's better to freely write with pencil and navigate with fingers.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We will consider your proposal!
- MOTECH LTD
- 85.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MOTECH LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.