THINGS WE ARE PROUD OF
- Really effortless PDF annotation
- Only the most essential functionality – don't lose yourself in hundreds of buttons
- Intuitive user interface that allows you to do exactly what you want
- Fast and easy document skimming and review with thumbnails sidebar
- Ultimate performance – optimized for really large documents (within reason, of course)
- Annotations sharing - send annotated documents to anyone, and mark up will show up in any other reader
- Interaction with other Cabinet users - send annotations only to your friends or colleagues using Cabinet – much faster, less traffic
- Real-time collaboration with your friends or colleagues – annotate the same document together from several iPads
EVEN MORE GREAT THINGS IN CABINET
- Amazing and intuitive dynamic annotation menu
- Empty notebooks for quick note taking or doodling
- Pen and Paper Games for relaxing during non-working hours
- Sending multiple documents attached in a single e-mail
- Easy work with various document formats - such as .doc, .xls, .ppt and others
Did we tell you already that Cabinet is really easy to use? Try it out yourself!
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to do what it does, wish it were slightly more customizable.
I use this to mark and highlight scripts, and it does pretty well. It's easy and quick to use. I do wish the highlighter tool would either be sizable or actually be the size of an average line of a document. As it is, the highlighter covers about a line and a half which makes it difficult to get things right during dialogue when each character gets their own color. That's the worst I've got! Exportin, changing tools, all of that works as expected and rarely glitches at all.
You’re on your own with this one if you should have any questions or want to backup files inside this app. I’ve written them several times requesting info on how to backup the files stored in the app. I had a meltdown pneumonia on my first iPad and did a factory restore thinking my files safe in iTunes backup. Wrong. Should have learned then. I recently purchased a new iPad and again requested info on how to migrate the app and files (and I have several years of folders and files). Completed their “app support” request and again, no response. Again I’m on my own. It’s a great app otherwise and fit my modest needs. I’m even willing to pay for this type of program app. But now I’m looking for a new app to read, store and annotate PDFs because I can’t trust this one to keep my files safe and available. Fool me twice...
New User Suggestion
Just got introduced to this app this year in September and absolutely love what it has to offer as an educator!!
I have one question or suggestion...is there a way to swipe between different documents without going back to the original library? I grade my students digital papers in this app but seems as if I have to go back to the original folder I made to store the document before going to the next student.....is there an easier way?
- MOTECH LTD
- 76.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © MOTECH LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.