PDF Converter is absolutely free for those who want to convert Photos, Pictures, Contacts and Text Messages in PDF Files.
The features of complete version of PDF Converter
Easy and fast converting to PDF
- Documents from iWorks and MS Office
- Web pages
- Emails and Email Attachments
- Photos and Pictures
- Clipboard content
- Text Messages
- Dropbox content
- Via Dropbox
- Using iTunes File Sharing
- By EMail
* Really attractive, super easy to use interface
* Using "Open In..." approach, print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, Docs and other cloud storage applications.
* Save the following document formats to PDF:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, RTF, RTFD, TXT, HTML, JPG, PNG, Safari webarchive.
* Merge PDF docs into single PDF document.
* Mail out documents as email attachments
* Send files to iBook, GoodReader, PDF Reader.
* WiFi file transfer (Browser or Webdav clients).
PDF Converter offers auto-renewing subscription options: YEARLY $29.99/ year
● You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchases within ##PDF Converter##
● Subscriptions are billed monthly on the subscription plan
● Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
● Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
● Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable -No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. -Any unused portion of a trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that.
PDF Converter TC End-User License Agreement:
- PDF Scanner Improved With Quality
- Import Signatures For Sign the documents
- Bug Fixed & Perfromance Improved
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
it did what i needed ...convert an email to pdf. had to copy the email to clipboard then use the app to convert clipboard to pdf. the alternative is to connect your email to the app but i did not have time to set that up.
only a suggestion for next release... have the app Auto integrate to email on ipad ...while in email and hit print your app to save as pdf would apear.
thx nice app as is. got the job done!
Free Trial Scam
The product does not work as intended and takes an extensive amount of time to even locate the file for conversion and even when you do find it only certain files are supported. Beware of the “free trial”. It’s yet another bait and switch app on the apple platform to get you to download and then quickly charge you a full year subscription. Apparently I had download the junk app over a year ago and because it was downloaded, never used and quickly canceled the Free Trail that they advertised when I downloaded it this time was not actually free because it had been Dow loaded before. They certainly had the platform to quickly charge me after seeing I had downloaded prior but not a smart enough platform to remove the bait and switch “Free Trail” from my display and or even letting me know that I would be immediately billed.....wait this is apple, they should be able to help support such a process but are apparently ok with app developers taking advantage of their customers.
Scam! Not free!!!!
This app description says free but it is NOT true at all-the entire app only goes as far as the subscribe button “oh cancel in 3 days!!” option but no skip option and use the app as limited version to only free functionality. There is no free functionality there is no free mode its subscription-only. Apple doesn’t do a refund either so don’t let them think you can cancel in 3 days for refund. There is way too much shady tactics going on to get anything from this developer. There is no cancel subscription from inside the app If you did subscribe and want to end it do so outside the app from iOS. Settings -> Apple ID -> Subscriptions. iOS changes a lot so if you have one and not there go to itunes & app store then again on apple id, tap it again, then after signing in again there’s subscription settings. lol.
- Pradeep Singh
- 130.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © iapptechnologies
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $29.99
- Unlockall $2.99
- Unlock-UnLimted Web To PDF $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.