70% Discount For 48 Hrs.
PDF Converter Pro is absolutely for those who want to convert Photos, Pictures, Contacts and Text Messages in to PDF.
The features of PDF Converter
Easy and fast converting to PDF
- Documents from iWorks and MS Office
- Web pages
- Emails and Email Attachments
- Photos and Pictures
- Clipboard content
- Text Messages
- Dropbox content
- Via Dropbox
- Using iTunes File Sharing
- By EMail
* Really attractive, super easy to use interface
* Using "Open In..." approach, print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, Docs and other cloud storage applications.
* Save the following document formats to PDF:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, RTF, RTFD, TXT, HTML, JPG, PNG, Safari webarchive.
* Merge PDF docs into single PDF document.
* Mail out documents as email attachments
* Send files to iBook, GoodReader, PDF Reader.
* WiFi file transfer (Browser or Webdav clients).
• Scan documents,certificate,receipts,notes and digitise all kinds of documents .
• Add annotation on digitise documents .
• Add watermarks on paper documents .
• Share/Save jpg and pdf in app ,open in other apps , print it and email it .
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
PDF Form Filling
Add Signature in PDF
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very Helpful App
I find this app very useful for creating PDF's of web pages, especially recipes. Although I bookmark the page too, it's frustrating to use the bookmark only to discover the web page is no longer available. By converting it to a PDF I have a permanent copy of the recipe (or article) and I can save it to my recipes folder in Dropbox. I gave 4 starts instead of 5 because the app can be a little quirky when pasting the copied web address into the Browser section of PDF Converter.
Thanx PDF Converter!
Doesn't crash like Adobe... Update... All my PDF's have disappeared UGH.
UPDATE !!! May 2016, have had this app for over a year and was thankful for it it didn't crash like Adobe, but it lost everything instead. I live in the country with only limited internet through my phone. As a homeschooling mom I get tons of PDFs, so loosing course work is not good when I'm looking forward to town to print out or transfer information. Not happy about this. I'm not sure how to retrieve what I've lost. 😕 still not sure if they've created a way to transfer through iTunes either.
ORIGINAL POST...I'm still getting use to this, but I save everything here first. Easy to retrieve & convert or send to Adobe. It doesn't allow my computer to retrieve the files like Adobe with requires me to transfer from this to that in order to save on my desktop. Like I said in my title pdf converter hasn't crashed like Adobe has on my phone either.
Good but could be better
I have this app for a year now. There are some glitches in it still like not getting info from one part of the app to another like accessing pics that show in my album but pdf convert not showing access to. And when choosing an pic to change to a pdf the preview display of the pic is way too small to read if words are part of the picture.
- Pradeep Singh
- 43.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © iAppTechnologies
- In-App Purchases
- Add Annotation
- All Fonts
- Unlock All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.