70% Discount For 48 Hrs.
PDF Converter Pro is absolutely for those who want to convert Photos, Pictures, Contacts and Text Messages in to PDF.
The features of PDF Converter
Easy and fast converting to PDF
- Documents from iWorks and MS Office
- Web pages
- Emails and Email Attachments
- Photos and Pictures
- Clipboard content
- Text Messages
- Dropbox content
- Via Dropbox
- Using iTunes File Sharing
- By EMail
* Really attractive, super easy to use interface
* Using "Open In..." approach, print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, Docs and other cloud storage applications.
* Save the following document formats to PDF:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, RTF, RTFD, TXT, HTML, JPG, PNG, Safari webarchive.
* Merge PDF docs into single PDF document.
* Mail out documents as email attachments
* Send files to iBook, GoodReader, PDF Reader.
* WiFi file transfer (Browser or Webdav clients).
• Scan documents,certificate,receipts,notes and digitise all kinds of documents .
• Add annotation on digitise documents .
• Add watermarks on paper documents .
• Share/Save jpg and pdf in app ,open in other apps , print it and email it .
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
PDF Form Filling
Add Signature in PDF
Ratings and Reviews
Very Helpful App
I find this app very useful for creating PDF's of web pages, especially recipes. Although I bookmark the page too, it's frustrating to use the bookmark only to discover the web page is no longer available. By converting it to a PDF I have a permanent copy of the recipe (or article) and I can save it to my recipes folder in Dropbox. I gave 4 starts instead of 5 because the app can be a little quirky when pasting the copied web address into the Browser section of PDF Converter.
Thanx PDF Converter!
Doesn't crash like Adobe... Update... All my PDF's have disappeared UGH.
UPDATE !!! May 2016, have had this app for over a year and was thankful for it it didn't crash like Adobe, but it lost everything instead. I live in the country with only limited internet through my phone. As a homeschooling mom I get tons of PDFs, so loosing course work is not good when I'm looking forward to town to print out or transfer information. Not happy about this. I'm not sure how to retrieve what I've lost. 😕 still not sure if they've created a way to transfer through iTunes either.
ORIGINAL POST...I'm still getting use to this, but I save everything here first. Easy to retrieve & convert or send to Adobe. It doesn't allow my computer to retrieve the files like Adobe with requires me to transfer from this to that in order to save on my desktop. Like I said in my title pdf converter hasn't crashed like Adobe has on my phone either.
Photos into PDFs—one suggestion
One thing that would be nice is when you are selecting photos, to have the most recent photos at the top. If you have over 10,000 photos, it takes a while to get to the bottom! I like this app a lot. However, tonight it started crashing on me when creating a pdf from my photos. After selecting the photos and “Done,” the app just closes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pradeep Singh
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © iAppTechnologies
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All $0.00
- Add Annotation $0.00
- All Fonts $0.00
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.