Scan printed or handwritten documents such as contracts, paper documents, receipts, business cards, etc with your iPhone or iPad easily. PDF Scanner allows you to scan with your camera or import from existing photos. PDF Scanner also allows you to manage and generate PDF documents to be saved and shared.
PDF Scanner features include:
+ Smart Page Detection that detects your pages from the background to allow you to scan and capture your documents with ease
+ Convert your scan to black & white images or preserve its colors.
+ Edit Scan Images - Crop, adjust contrast, add text to your scanned documents.
+ Print your scanned documents.
+ Optical Character Recognition OCR technology that converts your scan documents to text to allow for easy transcription.
+ OCR support for multiple languages.
+ Share scan documents to friends and family
PDF Scanner offers a subscription plan for Cloud based OCR service that turns your scan documents into text.
- Premium cloud based OCR feature is $49.99/year with a 3 Day Free trial or $29.99/year
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription.
- Your account will auto renew once a month.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your account settings after purchase.
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
- The price will be charge on a monthly or yearly basis and the price will be clearly shown depending on the service you subscribe to at the point of subscribing.
+ Bug fixes
+ Enhance Scanning
Ratings and Reviews
So simple, works better than my printer scanner
I have a Canon PIXMA wireless printer/scanner and this scanner app worked way better than that printer ever has and it’s a lot faster too. Would recommend to anyone needing to quickly scan documents. It literally took less than 10 seconds to scan with my iPhone 8 Plus. This will definitely be my go to scanner from here on out.
Simple to use!
The app is simple to use with basic options. Nice being able to choose from taking a new pic to scan or just pulling from the gallery.
I’m not sure how it functions on a phone, but I was using on iPad Pro tablet 2017 version with iOS 12.1.1. If I had anything negative to say, it would be that on this pad it was a bit tricky using the camera function because the view was reversed when trying to center the document! If there was an added option to reverse the camera so document centering was easier I would give it 5 stars! I ended up just taking a picture and pulling from the gallery to simplify the task.
All in all worked very well for what I needed.
My family and I are shocked and appalled at this app, its developer, its support, and everything in between. The “free trial” prompted an automatic and unavoidable $50 charge, which made my father very happy. Then, it was impossible to reach the developers and their support staff and get to the bottom of this. Looking at other reviews, I did make one mistake: being utterly stupid enough to download this app. I cannot believe this was the first result for searching “pdf scanner” in the App Store. Before I noticed the charges, I also noted how difficult the app itself is to maneuver, so even if you are ok with paying $50 for this service, it’s lackluster and frustrating. Shame on everyone involved in the creation of this abomination of an app
- Appsverse Inc.
- 57.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Appsverse Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Scanner Trial $49.99
- Scanner Premium Yearly $29.99
- Scanner Pro $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.