Re-Call Call Recorder is the app that does it all for recording on your iPhone. The recording app allows you to record incoming and outgoing calls whether it is international or domestic.
You can record calls with your own iPhone or record using the app with a private caller ID for calls. You can call and record domestic and international calls. You can also use a different private phone number for the recordings.
+ Unlimited call recording available
+ Record and tape incoming and outgoing calls.
+ Make cheap international calls.
+ Unlimited voice call recorder
+ Manage, listen and delete audio call recordings.
+ Transcribe recordings.
+ Share and email call recordings to yourself.
+ Recordings are available within seconds of call completion.
+ Record team conversations, business conversations, interviews, etc
How do I record both incoming & outgoing calls?
Just tap on the red recording button and it will walk you through the steps to record calls with your cell phone. Watch our tutorial by tapping on the help icon. Unlimited recording plans are available for call recording using cellular and your phone caller ID.
How do I record a call conversation using a private ID?
Just open the call recorder app and call out. The recording will start automatically. No complex merging of calls, putting calls on hold and fumbling to start the recording and trap in the process..
Can I make an international call?
Yes. The second phone number and recording line allows you to make international calls for cheap and also record those international calls.
What if there is no local recording line for my country?
No problem. You can set the app by going to the Dial pad -> Menu -> Use App for Recording option which allows you to record calls from the app itself without your iPhone cellular calling plan. This also allows devices such as iPad or iPod touch that does not have calling capability to record calls as well.
Re-Call Call Recorder offers a subscription plan for your premium numbers and unlimited call recording.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription.
- Your account will auto renew once a month or yearly depending on the package you choose and provide you access to premium phone numbers and recording services.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your account settings after purchase.
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
- Unused portion of free trial will be forfeited when user cancels subscription.
The following subscription plans are available:
- Unlimited Recording Monthly plan that includes 3 Days Trial - US$14.99
- Unlimited Recording Monthly plan - US$9.99/month
- Unlimited Recording Yearly plan - US$79.99/month
- Phone numbers for $6.99/month - $14.99/month depending on country
+ Improve recording quality
+ Improve playback
Ratings and Reviews
Convenient - wish the price wasn’t so steep.
This is the first app I’ve been able to use to record both sides of the conversation , typically most free call recorder apps only record your side and not the person on the other line. I am a little surprised at the monthly fee, it’s a little steep, but I do need this app currently and will pay for the convenience until I no longer need it. Hoping they consider reducing the price.
I downloaded this app to record the voicemail/answering machine information from the community I reside at because my rent was due on a day they closed earlier than normal. I was unaware of the schedule changes and it has caused me to not be able to make my payment at the office today. Unfortunately I am unable to make it there tomorrow and needed proof that the office was closed Friday when I arrived at 4:00pm. This call recorder done an excellent job doing just that. The only mid leading part was that it indicated that was free and that you had Unlimited recordings.
To me that means everything is free, but once I downloaded the app it immediately it requests payment for a 3 month free trial. So it isn’t free you have to have a payment method That is able to be processed in order to get the red trial!
Stressful, Overpriced, Unwieldy
Disclaimer: I am not great at technology; however, that does not at all account for how terrible my experience with this app was. Despite being “free with in-app purchases,” purchase IS required to use the app. There is a three day free trial. I’m concerned I will still be charged after deleting the app. The calls register as international, meaning my phone company also charged me per-minute for the one call I was trying to use this for. The system is unintuitive and hard to navigate, despite a simplistic design
After completing my call, which I thought was a success, I went to listen to it. Because I hadn’t added the recording line to a conference call after connecting with the other person, I came to find that I had recorded 13 minutes of dead air.
Do yourself a favor and keep scrolling. There has to be a better option than this.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Appsverse Inc.
- 82.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Appsverse Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Recording $14.99
- Recording Silver $9.99
- 2nd Phone Number $6.99
- 1500 Credits $4.99
- 4000 Credits $9.99
- 500 Credits $1.99
- Phone Recorder Monthly Trial $9.99
- Recording Premium $79.99
- 2nd Phone Number Line 1 $6.99
- Phone Recorder Monthly $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.