Scanner App Scan everything into clear & sharp image/PDF.
With Scanner app, you can rapidly scan documents, and convert them into PDF format, as well as save them or send them by email, Print and save to cloud.
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything.
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF.
*Adopting advanced and fast algorithm, Scanner App use Advanced color processing algorithms remove shadows, correct perspective and distortion, making your scans as readable as possible.
*With powerful and easily operated interface, Scanner app can fast and simply adjust brightness, rotation and color through one click on one page.
Scanner app features:
1. Mobile Scanner ----scan and manage your document that may include multipage.
2. Fast scan in batch----scan continuously in batch without process waiting, which is fast and convenient.
3. Automatic side cut----utilize professional image processing algorithm to automatically help you cut the images.
4. Image enhancement----ensure document is clear and readable.
5. Text Recognition (OCR) ---- OCR (optical character recognition) feature extracts texts from single page for further editing or sharing. (Paid app only)
6. Multi-sized PDFs----more than 10 PDF sizes are available (Letter,A4,B5, etc).You can customize the size or use self-adaption mode.
7. Save image to image library----conveniently process images so as to save them to image library.
8. Email----send your documents (PDF) or processed images by email.
9. Add Header----seach page of document may add headers, which can be searched.
10. Custom category----set custom category for your document to achieve convenient management and search.
11. Multiple browse modes----support browse modes, such as list and document-categorization.
12. Copy----support function of document copy to achieve convenient document management.
13. Search----Fast locate documents by searching document headers, page headers, etc.
Scanning tips: make sure your document is smooth and sensitive to light. Note: provided that your Iphone is 3g mode or previous mode, you are imperative to place iphone at least 25 cm away from document in order to avoid being out of focus. Background of dead color may help to achieve the best detection result of document edge.
(1) Remove all functional limitations.
(2) The purchase of auto-renewable
(3) Privacy in: http://worldscan.cn/privacy.html
- Monthly subscription for $6.99
- Yearly subscription for $29.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
1. Optimize the in-house guide page,
2. Fix the comment bug,
3. Optimize the user experience,
4. Fix the bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Great PDF Scanner
Disclaimer: This is a unbiased review. This PDF scanner is a amazing app. It quickly scans receipts and other important papers and allows some editing to clear up and brighten the image. Receipts of all sizes and shapes are easily scanned by this app. I would recommend it.
Free Pro version- not too bad.
I’ve worked with the app for a little bit prior to writing this review.
Although the free pro version is limited, it appears to do a good job at scanning and OCR’ing is pretty good. You can select an image from your photo album, or of course use the camera to capture a new image.
There are many options of exporting the image out of the app( email, saved to file, share with another app, and more.) it has its own 1,000Mb cloud storage. But as of this writing it appears it only has a connection with Dropbox if you have an account.
The free version won’t let you do anything with the OCR’d text unless you purchase the upgrade. Then you can edit and copy it. Also I noticed that when you manually crop the corners of of a full-sized paper, the zoom lens that appears, goes off the screen so you can’t actually use it to find the corners of the page. You just have to keep guessing until you get the corner your looking for. ( I would suggest that the zoom lens appears at the opposite side of the screen that you’re working on so you can easily navigate the corner your working with. )
The web stores could be a little bit more affordable and have more space… The app cost is not comparable to better ones like dropbox and Google Drive where you get more space. What wha The web stores could be a little bit more affordable and have more space… The app cost is not comparable to better ones like dropbox and Google Drive where you get more
- Xiamen Worldscan Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 133.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 WorldScan Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium account $29.99
- Upgrade the super account $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.