"iNotePad PRO" is a powerful word processor ("rich text editor") that will transform your device in a professional typewriter.
"iNotePad PRO" was designed to load RTF, TXT, HTML files, edit them and save the modified document.
Useful for journalists, students, writers, office work, for reports, to take fast notes, etc...
"iNotePad PRO" can share the written documents using remote storage and sharing systems (e.g. cloud systems, using "Open In").
Using the export to HTML and share function you can also use "iNotePad PRO" to create simple web pages (rich text web pages).
Also, by pressing the "Speech To Text" button on the keyboard (devices compatible with "Siri") you can dictate text to be written ... "Speech To Text" will insert for You the dictated text in the document, at the position where the cursor is displayed.
Turn your device in a typewriter that can be used sitting on the couch at home, at work or during a trip.
- "iNotePad PRO" + "Speech To Text": dictate the text to be written and "Speech To Text" will write automatically for You the dictated text in the document
- Intuitive interface: start the program, and in a few seconds you're already writing
- Automatic Indentation
- AutoFormat Lists
- Highlighting text (infinite numbers of colors)
- Coloring of text (infinite numbers of colors)
- Indentation of the text: left, center, right, justified
- Lots of available fonts (all fonts supported by the device)
- Bold, Italic, Underline
- Font Size
- Undo and redo
- Export and share the written document using the HTML, RTF, TXT file formats with the ability to send them via email
- Sharing files between iPad and iPhone
- Sharing remote documents: share your written documents with colleagues or friends far away or work together with Your friends on a cloud system shared document
- Ability to convert the rich text into a simple text format and save it in a .TXT file
- Automatic counter for the number of the characters written in the document
Management for the documents stored in the "iNotePad PRO" Archive":
- DOC, RTF, TXT filters to search by type the documents saved in the archive
- Creation date and alphabetical sorting documents visualization
- Archiving an infinite number of documents and document management: load, edit, save, duplicate, delete, archive, share, etc..
- Import for RTF, TXT, HTML documents via file sharing, copy/paste, Open In, email attachments, etc.. (with the ability to modify them once imported)
COPY / PASTE:
- Select and copy web pages (or parts of them) using Safari and paste them in the "iNotePad PRO" rich text area (this feature is also compatible with other installed apps like rtfManager, documentsManager, sheetsManager, presentationsManager, megaDownloader Web Browser, secretReader, secret Notes HD, iNotePad, etc…)
Import RTF, TXT, HTML, MS Office e iWork documents:
Using rtfManager, documentsManager, sheetsManager, presentationsManager, megaDownloader Web Browser and the copy/paste feature of "iNotePad PRO" You can import the RTF, TXT, HTML, MS Office, iWork documents or parts of the documents in the "iNotePad PRO" rich text area, modify and save or export them in the HTML file format
Sharing (IN/OUT) documents with:
- Dropbox (remote storage systems, cloud)
- Open In
- iTunes File Sharing
- email attachments
- Retina display supported
"iNotePad PRO" + "Speech To Text":
- Write speaking, without using the keyboard
Supported device orientations:
- Portrait and Landscape (iPad version)
- UNIVERSAL APP (you pay only once and runs on all Your devices)
Documentation (HTML -> RTF):
* Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Description is dishonest
App description says it has Dropbox integration. This is the only reason I bought it. The app doesn't have any sort of Dropbox-related features at all, it was just a lie. I am writing Apple to complain.
Not what it claims to be!
It's very strange that this advertises itself as an RTF editor. It is not that. Instead, it transforms the .rtf file into a .doc file and saves that.
For persons who want to change all of their .rtf files into .doc files I am sure that it must be very wonderful.
I bought it because it said it would permit me to edit .rtf files, and I feel swindled.
Very poor app !!!!!!
I also could not figure it out , I seriously want the 2.99 refunded,
This app needs to be removed off the site.
Reading the info yes it seemed to look good.
Zip....I can not do a thing with it at ALL, ZERO.
I JUST DELETED IT , a total waste of 2.99 !!!!!! So not buy total waste of time and money !
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gianluca Natalini
- 7.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Gianluca Natalini - NGCYBIT Robotics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.