* FingerCAD "COLOR 3D VIEWER": You can visualize the colored 3D models using the colors assigned to the drawn CAD objects
* Added the ability to calculate the measurement of the area of a generic polygonal 3D surface
* Added the ability to insert generic polygonal filled surfaces
* VRE (Virtual Reality Exploration) using Finger3D together with FingerCAD: you can walk in the 3D model and observe it using first person view...
see it in action "FingerCAD HD and Finger3D HD VRE mode demo " on YouTube:
* Minor bugs fixed for iOS 10
New documentation and video tutorials available at URL:
Ratings and Reviews
My only regret today is that I bought this app instead of a beer.
Still looking for functional iPhone 3d cad
I should have listened to the reviews..... Totally useless, horrible interface. Even if it worked, it's hideous to work in. We all miss Atari- doesn't mean I want a cad program to look like it. If it's my fault that I don't know how to use it, then the app should be intuitive/explanatory to some degree. Shouldn't be for sale.
Useless and not intuitive
I can't imagine that this developer has actually ever used CAD for producing a drawing. I was unable to draw a simple floor plan using the available command structure and I have used AutoCAD since 1982. If I wasn't so desperate for a functional CAD program, I wouldn't have wasted $5.99 to check it out. A complete waste!
- Gianluca Natalini
- 5.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright: 2009 Gianluca Natalini - NGCYBIT Robotics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.