PDF to Numbers by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable Numbers files on your iPhone.
Convert PDF to Numbers spreadsheet instantly with a simple tap.
Convert the entire document, range of pages or select and mark specific areas in a page to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPhone!
PDF to Numbers converts PDF files into editable Numbers documents converting the PDF into a spreadsheet that contains data in tabulated rows and columns. Every page in a PDF is converted into an equivalent sheet in the resulting Numbers file.
PDF to Numbers also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. You can convert the entire PDF file or specify a range of pages to convert to the Numbers format. PDF to Numbers has an integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable Numbers files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Mark just the area within a page to convert. You can convert just the selected area to Numbers, JPEG or PNG image even
* Select an area of interest and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Cloud services integration allows you to transfer files between your Dropbox/OneDrive/GoogleDrive account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to upload and download files between your computer and iPhone
* Use standard Pinch in/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in Numbers and other spreadsheet software
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPhone that can accept Numbers files.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to Numbers by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is only an app for a mobile device. It is not for your computer.
EXCELLENT app far superior to others I’ve tried
I bought this app for my iPad because I was in a “got-to-convert this-file-NOW” emergency situation. This app worked easily, intuitively, and flawlessly. I was able to browse through my files on iCloud, choose the one I needed, convert it to jpg, and save it to my files and email it. All in a matter of seconds. Before I tried this app, I purchased two others that did NOT work — even though they were more expensive than this one. Don’t waste your money (or time) on other apps. This one works.
It only sends a jpeg to numbers not a try converter
- Recosoft Corporation
- 49.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Recosoft Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.