Practical Diagnosis and Management (PDM)
Attention: This app is intended to use by "Registered Doctors" only. Do not install it if you are not a registered doctor.
Practical Diagnosis and Management (PDM) is a practical, point-of-care mobile app that offers clinical information on the diagnosis and treatment of most common medical disorders seen in both general practice and hospital settings. Perfect as a quick reference on the hospital wards, in a busy clinic or in a private practice. The clinically-focused entries and the overall topics arranged in a way which make it easy to find answers at the point of care. Doctor can quickly access the information they need to effectively plan and deliver in patient care.
The aim is to bring a rational approach to the patients in terms of management, based on the practical guidelines and widely accepted text books of corresponding subjects. Physician can access this resource anytime, anywhere on their smartphone and tablet. The PDM app helps healthcare professionals diagnose and treat the patients confidently.
1. Useful system wise disease condition index to help find answers fast
2. Evidence-based disease description of proven therapies compiled by an editorial board
3. View option of different Brands of the generic name and the details of drugs in the treatment section
4. In topics different headings are linked in sections for quick viewing
5. Most commonly used clinical laboratory values and other useful relevant information
6. Essential Medical Calculators and Charts
7. Enhanced table & flow charts for quicker reference
8. Access latest Medical News
9. Doctor’s forum for sharing views on different topics
10. Favorites for bookmarking important entries
11. Feedback portion for user review on how to improve the topics & apps
12. Integrated regular updates that give the most up-to-date information at your fingertips
This app is intended for use by general physicians and trainees, with the goal of improving patient care and medical education. This fully-updated reference includes everything Doctor need to know about caring for patients in one handy reference.
Each topic has following information:
- Clinical features
This app is ready to help physicians become familiar with different diseases, learn their Diagnosis & Treatment and make their decision when choosing a medicine. Doctor can quickly access the information they need, to effectively plan and deliver in patient care.
1. New disease, symptom and investigation topics
2. Most commonly used clinical laboratory values and interpretations
3. Drug to drug interactions
4. Quick drug index search
5. Improved and fast search
6. Enhanced image, table & flow charts for quicker reference
7. Instant prescription writing
8. Essential Medical Calculators and Charts
9. Bug fixed
10. Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great work. Worthy to use this app.
It’s must have.
It will vary good.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 ITmedicus
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.