* Peek-a-Zoo series' apps have been featured by Apple as 'New and Noteworthy' and ‘Best for Kids 5 & Under’
* A lovingly crafted, multilingual peekaboo game designed for infants and toddlers
* Gorgeous and friendly animated animal illustrations and sounds
Peekaboo - I see you!
It's time to meet adorable new animal friends on our trip to the seaside. With a simple tap of the screen, your child can play peekaboo with snappy crabs, playful sea lions, mysterious sting rays and a giant blue whale. Peek-a-Zoo combines a child's favorite game with familiar animals they will love.
Guess who's next
Have fun letting your child guess the animal that will appear or what sound it will make. Play along as they learn the names and sounds of each animal — in up to 5 languages — or let those fingers loose to discover all by themselves.
*** Free LITE version with 4 animals available ***
* 15 animals friends exclusively illustrated for the Peek-a-Zoo
* Animal names spoken aloud in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian
* 2 modes of play: tour the entire zoo, or choose your favorite animals to play with
* Fresh soundtrack with authentic animal, narrative, and whimsical sounds
* Designed for little fingers and iPhones and iPads of all sizes
We care! This app DOES NOT feature in-app purchases, ads, or links. Just animals — lots of 'em! Check out the entire Peek-a-Zoo full of other animal apps:
• Hands-free 'Baby Mode' no longer protected with a parent-gate.
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy like all tbd products
Amateur programmers that don't test their products before taking your money. For example after touching the screen the whale descends from top to bottom with half its body missing on the left. Then after it finishes descending the body appears. And Pelican and Stingrays doesn't repeat how to say them when you touch the word (disappointing for a child learning words). Similarly Sea Lions seems to repeat the word if you press after the printed word and Seahorses only repeats if you press 'Sea' but not anywhere else in the word. All stuff that programmers that care about their work could have easily found and fixed.
There are some glaring bugs in this app, particularly, there is a whale that's just cut in half... The app is a fun idea, but it is very limited and once you've gone through all the animals once, that's about it. There is no mixing things up or exploring/interacting with the animals in a different way. You touch the screen and the animals appear exactly the same way every time. I guess it is interesting to toddlers, but I imagine even they might get bored with it. I expected something a bit more for the cost.
I bought this to entertain my friend's 16 month old and it did not disappoint. Something he really liked was when I mirrored the app on my Apple TV and made the animals move when he would touch the tv screen. Highly recommend this beautifully designed app!
- treebetty LLC
- 92.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013–2017 treebetty LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.