Be prepared! Plan your next trip to one of the great Pennsylvania parks. Download maps and guides before you venture into the WiFi free wilderness.
This pocket maps app comes with more than 35 neatly folded Pennsylvania national park maps, national monument maps, state park maps and maps of other great destinations.
- Download maps, park brochures, and newspapers. These downloads are ready when you are offline and off the grid in the great outdoors.
- Download arbitrary map sections as offline packs.
- GPS and GPX support: record your hikes, import GPX routes, tracks and waypoints for your hiking trails.
- Detailed national park information: alerts, news, visitor centers, campgrounds, driving directions, weather.
- Open your favorite maps app to get a route to the selected park.
- Current weather conditions, easy access to multi-day forecasts, sunrise and sunset times.
- Photo galleries, panorama views.
- Push notifications for park alerts, park news, weather warnings
- Share links to parks and maps with friends
So download maps and guides for:
Delaware Water Gap
There are additional useful information and brochures for many Pennsylvania parks:
Allegheny Portage Railroad, Appalachian, Cherry Springs, Chesapeake Bay, Delaware & Lehigh, Edgar Allan Poe, Flight 93, Fort Necessity, Friendship Hill, Gloria Dei Church, Hopewell Furnace, Independence, Journey Through Hallowed Ground, Oil Region, Rivers of Steel, Steamtown, Thaddeus Kosciuszko
- FULL ACCESS is available for a for $3.49/three month (after a free 3-days trial period) or $2.49/two months or $7.49/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
new: NPS webcams, much more data about NPS sites
new: choose between more than 20 different map styles and overlays
update: Allegheny Portage Railroad, Hickory Run, Underground Railroad
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looking for trail maps and info for all state parks and this is not it. Maybe it’s still in development but that should be stated, not lead you to believe it’s complete. It also has other state’s info which is extra data info we don’t need. There is a nice national park app already.
- Alex Gugel
- 70.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Alex Gugel
- In-App Purchases
- access all pro features $7.49
- access all pro features $2.49
- access all pro features $3.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.