Be prepared! Plan your next trip to one of the great national parks. Download maps and guides before you venture into the WiFi free wilderness.
This pocket maps app comes with more than 220 neatly folded national park maps, national monument maps and maps of other great destinations
* download maps, park brochures and newspapers. These downloads are ready when you are offline and off the grid in the great outdoors.
* download arbitrary map sections as offline packs
* GPS and GPX support: record your hikes, import GPX routes, tracks and waypoints
* detailed national park information: alerts, news, visitor centers, driving directions, weather
* open your favourite maps app to get a route to the selected park
* current weather conditions, easy access to multi day forecasts, sunrise and sunset times
* photo galleries, panorama views
So download maps and guides for:
Black Canyon of the Gunnison
Gates of the Arctic
Great Smoky Mountains
National Mall and Memorial Parks
There are lots of maps and brochures for national monuments, national preserves, national recreation areas, ..., like
Alagnak, Aniakchat, Antietam, Assateague Island, Aztec Ruins, Bandelier, Bering Land Bridge, Biscayne, Blue Ridge, Cabrillo, Canyon de Chelly, Cape Krusenstern, Capulin Volcano, Cedar Breaks, Chaco Culture, Chiricahua, Coronado, Curecanti, César E. Chávez, Devils Postpile, Dinosaur, El Malpais, El Morro, Florissant Fossil Beds, Fort Bowie, Fort Point, Gila Cliff Dwellings, Glen Canyon, Golden Gate, Golden Spike, Great Sand Dunes, Indiana Dunes, Lake Mead, Lava Beds, Mammoth Cave, Manzanar, Mojave, Montezuma Castle, Muir Woods, Natural Bridges, Navajo, Organ Pipe Cactus, Parashant, Pecos, Petroglyph, Point Reyes, Rainbow Bridge, Rosie the Riveter WWII Home Front, Salinas Pueblo Missions, San Antonio Missions, San Francisco Maritime, Santa Monica Mountains, Shenandoah, Sitka, Sunset Crater Volcano, Tuzigoot, Valles Caldera, Walnut Canyon, Whiskeytown, White Sands, Wupatki
and many more!
* Subscribe and get full access to all maps, brochures, offline packs and future map updates. The trial plan lets you download all maps and brochures of one selected park and you can create one active offline pack.
* Downloaded maps and brochures can still be used after your subscription expired.
* FULL ACCESS is available for $6.99/year or $1.99/two months. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
updates: Alagnak, Alcatraz, Aleutian World War II, Allegheny Portage Railroad, Amistad, Aniakchak, Antietam, Appalachian, Appomattox Court House, Arlington House, Aztec Ruins, Bandelier, Bent's Old Fort, Big Thicket, Blue Ridge, Bluestone, Booker T. Washington, Canaveral, Canyon de Chelly, Casa Grande Ruins, Cape Krusenstern, Capitol Reef, Carlsbad Caverns, Capulin Volcano, Cedar Creek and Belle Grove, Cesar E. Chavez, Chaco Culture, Chamizal, Channel Islands, Chesapeake Bay, Chickasaw, Chiricahua, Claude Moore Colonial Farm, Colorado, Colonial, Congaree, Cumberland Gap, Cumberland Island, Curecanti, Devils Postpile, Dinosaur, Ebey's Landing, El Malpais, El Morro, Eugene O'Neill, Flight 93, Florissant Fossil Beds, Fort Davis, Fort Monroe, Fort Necessity, Fort Pulaski, Fort Sumter, Fort Union, Fort Vancouver, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania, Friendship Hill, Gauley River, Gettysburg, Gila Cliff Dwellings, George Washington, Glacier Bay, Glen Canyon, Golden Spike, George Washington, Great Falls, Great Smoky Mountains, Guadalupe Mountains, Harpers Ferry, Hopewell Furnace, Jamestowne, Johnstown Flood, Journey Through Hallowed Ground, Katmai, Kings Canyon, Kobuk Valley, Lassen Volcanic, Maggie L. Walker, Manassas, Montezuma Castle, Morristown, Navajo, New River Gorge, Noatak, North Cascades, Oil Region, Petersburg, Petroglyph, Pipe Spring, Potomac Heritage, Prince William Forest, Rainbow Bridge, Richmond, Rosie the Riveter, Rivers of Steel, Saguaro, San Antonio Missions, Salem Maritime, Sand Creek Massacre, Salinas Pueblo Missions, Scotts Bluff, Sequoia, Star-Spangled Banner, Stones River, Sunset Crater Volcano, Timpanogos Cave, Tonto, Tumacácori, Tuzigoot, Valles Caldera, Voyageurs, Waco Mammoth, Walnut Canyon, Wupatki, Wrangell-St. Elias, Yorktown, Yucca House, Yosemite, Zion.
Ratings and Reviews
Shows me what I need to know (where, what to see etc.) for setting up my trip. You don’t realize how many amazing places we can see at our National Parks until you view them on this app.
- Alex Gugel
- 53.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Alex Gugel
- In-App Purchases
- access all pro features $1.99
- access all pro features $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.