Improve yourself in minutes a day - anytime, anywhere. Access content across a variety of topics including business, personal development, desktop software, and IT. Stay current with courses, videos, books, and audiobooks from world-class experts. Keep yourself on the leading edge to improve your performance on the job and throughout your career.
* NEW! Connect to Apple TV - Now use your mobile app to login to your Percipio Apple TV app
* NEW! Chromecast - cast courses & videos from the app to a Chromecast compatible TV or screen.
* NEW! Learning goals - make learning a regular part of your week by setting learning goals & achieving them.
* Access 180,000+ courses, videos, books, & audiobooks with more added each month.
* Earn badges by completing courses & add them to your social profiles.
* Explore curated learning paths (ASPIRE journeys) for a guided learning experience.
* Get personalised content recommendations.
* Save your favourite content to your playlist for easy access.
* Download courses, books, audiobooks, and videos for offline viewing.
* Search & resume content using VOICE commands for a hands-free experience.
* Share content with your network.
* Resume your learning anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Please note: This app requires access to Percipio and an active Skillsoft content license.
This new version includes the following enhancements:
Global knowledge live courses are now available as part of Skillsoft Aspire Journeys.
Discover & access MS Learn courses from the app.
Ratings and Reviews
A Self Paced Path to Self Improvement
These short & focused courses make it easy to make meaningful progress in areas that you would like to build confidence in. By being able to go at your own pace & focus on specific areas which you are most interested in on improving, with the ability to choose the coursework in the order of your own choosing is very helpful in building confidence & keeps you motivated to continue to find more ways to improve.
Good content, buggy app
I find the content to be clear and at a good pace. However, I have two issues with the app.
In one video, it started suddenly to switch to portrait mode. I even set my machine manually to landscape but the app keeps insisting on switching to portrait after a couple of seconds in landscape.
Also, after doing a few videos this morning; when closing the app I received a message that it was down for maintenance. When I was able to log back in, the app didn’t register that I had started a channel and it refused to recognise the last four videos that I had watched. I am unable to manually set that the videos have been watched and even when I forwarded through the videos to the end, it would not register my viewing.
Wonderful Learning Tool
I love this tool and have learned so much!! I might make a suggestion to include a 0.75x speed option in future updates. I love that I have multiple increased listening speeds to choose from and wish there were more options to slow down the conversation. 0.5x is still usable but it would be nice to have something in between 0.5x and 1.0x.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 136.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 by Skillsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.