This mobile app is for physicians, physician assistants and other credentialed medical staff or advanced practice providers that work in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
Get only the communications you need. No more unnecessary interruptions. No more lost or delayed messages. Protect your caller ID. Collaborate instantly with other physicians and care team members.
PerfectServe® is healthcare’s most intelligent system of clinical communications – an integrated set of solutions designed to unite physicians, nurses and other care team members across inpatient and outpatient settings and facilitate communication-driven workflows for timely care team collaboration.
WITH THE PERFECTSERVE PRACTITIONER APP, YOU CAN:
- Send a secure message to colleagues, including text messages, clinical photos, voice
messages and group messages.
- Automatically identify and connect to the colleague you need to reach at that particular moment in time with Dynamic Intelligent Routing®.
- Securely call patients while protecting your caller ID privacy and overcoming caller ID
block. When you call a patient, your office number — not your personal mobile number
— appears as the caller ID.
- Instantly sign on or off call or change who is covering call. The changes take effect immediately.
- Easily change how you are reached based on your predefined communication
- Change your status for those situations when you cannot be contacted directly (e.g., in surgery, clinic,
etc.) with just a click. All communications will be automatically routed to the right back-up colleague.
- View and manage patients assigned to your group and manage which provider is caring for each.
- Easily capture charges at the point of care in just a couple of clicks to avoid lost charges and speed
- Access 24/7/365 personal assistance from the Support Center.
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
To use this app, your organization must be a PerfectServe client. If you are unsure of your organization’s status, please contact your IT department. Call 866.844.5484 to learn more about PerfectServe.
Upon initial sign-in, please use your provided PerfectServe username and password
- Resolve defect with an incorrect patient banner displaying
- Resolve defect with AppleWatch notifications
- Various other bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Secure Clinical Communications Champion
The PerfectServe Mobile application with the 7.0 release provides improved functionality and stability. Keep up the great work improving your application.
(Update) After no success with the initial launch of this app, PerfectServe has now updated many of its users accounts & the results are impressive. From the basic ability to see who is on call to the ability to call patients without giving out my own number makes this a strong reason to use this service for On-Call management. PerfectServe has always been a great service for our office and this app (now functioning with the REQUIRED account update) puts the details and function of on-call management in a very convenient and readily accessible location.
They should find a different name
May be PerfectSH👇🏻T. Notifications are frequently delayed 15-20 min since upgrade. Now can barely tell between reviewed and new messages. Don’t understand why administration keeps on insisting on continuing with this terrible app.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear of the problems. Our team is available anytime to help resolve the issue with delayed notifications at https://www.perfectserve.com/support/
To make it easier to distinguish new vs read messages, we'll be improving the design of your inbox in our December update. Thanks for your feedback.
- PerfectServe, Inc.
- 49.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2014 PerfectServe, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.