Rated number one in the "Top 10 Women's Health Apps for iOS" on Healthtap.com. Over 1.8 million Period Tracker Plus Ovulation users and counting.
"Kinda creepy how accurate. Like it's bluetoothed to my uterus" - Janinne Suarez
Period Tracker Plus Ovulation is exactly what you need to be in the know of how long you're cycles last, when your next one should start, plus more. Includes colored themes, the amazing game "Cotton Plop" and as a bonus, POPSUGAR integration. Sends reminders of your next period and fertile window. Includes support for Apple HealthKit by synchronizing your menstruation, spotting, cervical mucus quality, basal body temperature, weight and intercourse information. Supports 3D Touch / Peek and Pop functionality. Now supports Core Spotlight.
Period Tracker Plus Ovulation tracks all of the following items:
• Basal Body Temperature • Breakouts • Breast tenderness • Cervical mucus quality • Cycle day • Cramp intensity • Exercise • Intimacy• Migraines • Orgasm • OB/GYN checkups • Period duration and intensity • Pregnancy test results • Sleep patterns • Spotting • Stressors • Vitamin regime • Weight changes • Five additional customizable items
Terms of Service
What’s new in version 10.42
1. Improved sharing for affirmations, articles and tell a friend.
2. When viewing your data by type, there is now a "Export" button in the upper right hand corner to send this data as an email.
3. When viewing your data as "Intercourse" or "Cervical Mucus Quality" it will now display the value you selected.
1. 116 new affirmations.
1. Fixed a crash in the "All Entries" screen, when using the search feature and then tapping on the "search" button on the keyboard.
2. Adjusted the left and right margins for articles.
1. 49 new affirmations.
1. 44 new affirmations.
1. You can now share affirmations to Instagram as a picture.
1. You can now share affirmations as an Instagram story with a bonus bunny sticker.
2. You can now share affirmations as a Facebook story with a bonus bunny sticker.
1. You can now share affirmations directly to Snapchat along with a bonus bunny sticker.
1. You can now tap on the "No Data - Cycle Day #" table row underneath the calendar and it will create a journal entry.
1. Full support for iOS 13. This includes dark mode!
2. Bug fix for Apple Health synchronization.
3. 295 new affirmations.
1. Crash fix for users using iOS 13 beta.
1. New flow for setup wizard for first time users.
1. New setup wizard animation for first time users.
1. Support for Accessibility.
1. Bug fixes.
1. Updated the contacts feature. You can now contact us via Instagram and Snapchat. Tap on "More" tab and then "Contact" in the settings area.
2. 37 new affirmations.
1. 156 new affirmations.
2. Bug fix for the calendar navigation bar for 4" devices using the Russian language.
1. Tapping on an article push notification now navigates you to the "Articles" tab when the app is launched.
1. Bug fix for "Restore Purchases" functionality.
1. The profile picture now displays on your calendar
2. You now have the option to display your profile picture as your Snapchat Bitmoji Avatar. Just login into Snapchat in the profile settings.
1. Subscription support.
1. 33 new affirmations.
2. Your profile image now displays on the Articles and More tab.
1. Bug fixes.
1. 95 new affirmations.
2. New notification setting. Allows you to turn on/off new article notifications.
3. Bug fixes.
1. 70 new affirmations.
2. Bug fixes.
1. 100 new affirmations.
2. New enhanced notifications.
1. 247 new affirmations.
2. When creating a journal entry using the non-premium version of the app. A migraine and stress entry would be created randomly.
1. 60 new affirmations.
2. The user interface know displays all the items you can track. Some items are disabled unless upgrading to the premium version.
3. New user interface for notifications settings.
4. Bug fixes.
1. 130 new affirmations.
2. Bug fix for custom items showing the wrong number in the "Data" tab for the premium version of Period Tracker Plus.
1. Fixed a random crash for users using passcode with Face ID for iPhone X.
1. You now have the option to disable the "Are you starting a new Period?" alert message when using the period flow slider when creating or editing a journal entry.
Go to "Settings" tab, then tap on "Journal", then tap on "Period Cycle".
1. More sharing options for affirmations.
2. 206 new affirmations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far so good!
I downloaded this app because the app I had been using for years just disappeared one day. I have never been good at keeping track of my cycle which is why I was always at least a week late before realizing I was pregnant with all four of my kids. After my last child; my cycle became irregular; making it even more necessary to use an app to keep track of it to avoid unwanted surprises. So, far I really like this app because it has a lot of useful features and is very easy to use!
Loved it.... now I love it a little less
When I first got this app (maybe a little over a year ago) it was awesome! It did what I needed it to do; logged and predicted my periods and let me know when I was ovulating. It even has a cute bunny to tell you inspirational things everyday!!! Oh, and there is a freaking period game where you catch pads and tamps in a basket... the app was legit great! Until....
Just recently, it has been flooded with adds. Which is just a tad annoying. Now I don't mind a simple add banner at the bottom of my screen, but the pop up adds are just bothersome. Whenever I click around on the app !BAM! an add pops up. I just wanna log my period without being bombarded with adds. Also, the free way to get rid of the adds is to text 10 friends and invite them to use the app.... sorry, but it's a tad weird for me and it's just a really random text to send. I'd rather tell my friends about things like this by word of mouth. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that's me though
Developer Response ,
Hi Breholcombe, Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you like Period Plus. I wish I didn't have to have ads in the app, but it's the only way to keep the app going. It costs money to maintain it. You can always remove all the ads by upgrading to the premium version for $3.99. I added the tell 10 friends and upgrade for free feature for people who don't want to spend $3.99.
This app is great and you can also log other things with your weight, spotting etc. the only downfall they should look into fixing is... I just had a baby. He is a month old and I haven’t had my first period after having him yet. Well when I opened the app, it asked the first date of my last period... that was a LONG time ago and I deleted it from my phone calendar so I have no clue.. I put in the closest date I thought it might have been, well the app should have a first period setting or first period after pregnancy setting, but no. It said I was almost a year late for my period bc of that date I put in and EVERYTHING was off. So I put in the date he was born as my last one just so it would have the right dates and such on there. It’s seriously something the company should look into. Bc as a period app. That’s one of the reasons we women track it! And if the data is off that could cause problems.
Developer Response ,
Hi Hiswifey, There is a simple fix in the settings area of the app. 1. Tap on the "More" tab. 2. Tap on "Period Manager". 3. Tap on "Analysis start date". Right now it set to Automatic. 4. Select "Manual". 5. Select a date right before your first period after you had a baby and tap the "Save" button.
- Shane McLean
- 101.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Period Plus Premium $39.99
- Period Plus Premium $1.49
- Period Plus Premium $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.