Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, data share with your partner, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Month-view calendar features intimacy, symptoms and moods icons mapped right onto the calendar.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually.
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* 12 beautiful skins for free
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Tracks much more than just a cycle...
I appreciate P Tracker because it gives me a comprehensive review of past menstrual cycles, and the ability to properly plan ahead for trips and events. I no longer pack or prepare for a trip/event without first glancing ahead at my cycle, which is predicted based on past cycles. I work as a nurse, and encourage all women and girls to keep track of their cycle by using this app.. One can use this app for a snapshot of their overall health, or simply to predict their next start date.
No longer am I fumbling through a calendar counting back, or guessing the first day of my last cycle to provide information. As women, we are properly asked about our cycle at every doctor, dental, and procedure appointment, and this app makes providing that information accurate and efficient. It provides start and stop dates, as well as symptoms; which help keep track of the health of our bodies.
It compiles data entered to show patterns in physical and emotional symptoms prior to, during, and after each cycle. This is a tool that should be taught to women, to help improve the health of all women.
It does so much more than keep track of a menstrual cycle, it also keeps track of other signs and symptoms; frequent headaches, changes in beast health, skin health, emotional and mental health.
This app is a life saver!
Ok, so in the past I haven't been the best at keeping up with my period. I wld get busy and forget to mark it on a calendar and wld be left guessing my next start date. I deal with extreme fatigue, depression along with other physical pain due to PMS. Now, with this app, when I start feeling like crap I can pull it up and see wether or not something is wrong or if it's just PMS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The period countdown in the main screen. I can even use it to plan around that week before! That way I won't make big plans during my normally horrible week of PMS!! I always have my phone nearby and this app so easy to use! If I'm in a rush I can just click the app, tap the "just started period" and it's logged. If I want to go back later and log all of the symptoms (cramps, backaches, fatigue, hurting boobs...lol!!...yes you know what I mean!! ) it's easy to do. It also helps me track the changing symptoms as I age. I'm 45 now, and my body is definitely changing. This helps me keep a record. Not
Just for me, but for my doctors.
For you wanting to have more kids you track ovulation and so on. It's so much more that just a period tracker. It's been a life saver for me!! Thank you to developers of
This app!!!! 👍👍👏👏🥇🤗😊
Used & loved for years... but native notifications are useless.
This tracker is my tried and true favorite. I’ve been using it for years and it has helped me keep better note of my periods and any oddities in my cycle(s), etc. But I do have to complain about one thing: an annoying glitch with the native notifications.
There are notifications from the native app, and then there are unique notifications one can set up for their own situation. For example, I set up two unique notifications to go off at 9 and 9:30 p.m. every night as a friendly reminder to take my birth control. These push notifications never fail, and they can be super useful for any sort of responsibility that requires constant attention i.e. a medicine, pill or activity. But then the app’s native notifications - which tell you when you’re X days away from ovulation or X days away from your “fertile” window - literally NEVER show up. When do they arrive? On the odd day that you decide to open the app. I personally just use the app to track my period and symptoms - so pretty much for 5-7 days out of the month. Then when it’s time to use it again, my phone freaks out and gets all of those native notifications at once, as if the app takes it as, “Well, better late than never.” It’s frustrating and I wish this glitch would get fixed.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GP International LLC
- 68.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 3.1 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2021 GP Apps
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.