Track your menstrual period, know your ovulation cycle, and keep informed of your fertility calendar with an app that can provide you with all these important information for you to keep track of your health.
• Monthly-personalized calendar for you to correctly track your cycles.
•Receive accurate forecasts about your next ovulation period.
• Keep a history of your periods in the previous months, for you to keep track of specific dates along the whole year.
• Track your premenstrual syndrome symptoms, and take care of yourself without affecting your daily routine.
• Schedule reminders to be alert of your next period, ovulation cycle, and fertility period.
• Track your daily mood, and help the app gives you more accurate forecasts.
• Health-Kit Permission: Period Tracker needs access to health kit to get steps count. This will be use-full to do daily analytics of user.
Look for interesting information, and posts to help you understand, and take care of your body.
Understand your body, and take care of your health with the Apple Health Kit permission and the large list of tools Period Tracker brings to the palm of your hand.
Get unlimited access!
Custom your reminders
Log all the habits you need to keep track of your health
Get all the insights you need to know you better
Live the pregnancy you deserve, happy and well cared
3 DAYS FREE TRIAL, then you can choose:
$9.99 per month
$3.99 per week
$49.99 per year
EULA Terms: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
- Bugs Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everything looks beautiful and is easy to use. I just downloaded this app. I had a question though. Is all of the information I enter kept in the app, or is it another app that collects data from its users? I would like to verify before entering so much personal info.
It’s alright but not the best
Honestly it’s a great app but I have had complications with getting my period days right it says my period is coming again on a certain week and doesn’t come on that week. I also tried the look the app thing and it wouldn’t let me use the password I choose or let me even activate the app. The notifications have never shown even if I set it up to tell me when my periods coming. I know y’all can do better which is why I’m hoping it gets at least one period right.
I have tried several apps for this and never had one work as amazing as this on it’s better than the ones I have paid for , I’ll never change!! It’s wonderfully addictive...
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Symon Johnson
- 160.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Insane Developers LLC
- In-App Purchases
- New Weekly Subscription $3.99
- Weekly subscription $3.99
- Yearly Subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.