What if death isn't the end, but the key to solving puzzles? Transport yourself to this magical world enriched with beautiful graphics and captivating music.
Persephone is a turn-based 2D isometric puzzle game that explores the next possibility:
•What if death in video games is not the end, but the key to solving the levels?
•Where, how and when will you choose to die in order to progress?
You will incarnate Persephone, a young woman who tries to reach the bottom of hell to meet her beloved Hades. But she will never suspect her mother Demeter will try to stop the lovers from being together any longer.
• Death is not a game over, but a tool to progress.
• The game is made without any text, allowing the player learn the rules by playing.
• While death is the center of the game, the visuals are made colorful and beautiful to give a nice contrast.
• The game is enriched by excellent music composed by an academic classic composer.
OS: Mac OSX 10.12.6+
Processor: 2012 or newer Intel Core i7
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GT 650m or AMD equivalent
Storage: 500 MB available space
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shifty Eye Games Ltd.
- 161 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12.6 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Momo-pi. Published on the Mac App Store by Shifty Eye Games.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.