Personal Diary is an app to help you document your life.
It reminds you to update your journal and write a few words every day. You can then read the previous posts.
- It is completely secret.
If you would like to, you can set a passcode for the app as well, which you have to enter every time you want to use the app. Therefore, no one else can read your journal!
- You can also set a reminder to write every day.
- Get motivation to write from out Today Widget or from the main screen of the app, which shows you a quote about writing every day.
If you are interested, please download the application and check yourself!
Here is the new update:
- I fixed a bug when opening an image from a post.
- Now the app works on all the new iPhones properly.
- fixed an issue when the keyboard did not close after editing a post
If you like the app, please rate it in the App store!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m in love
I’m in love with this app. Have nothing to complain about. I highly recommended it.
Frustration - disappointing
I loved the app to the point where I made my purchase and especially after I set a passcode. I had lots of personal notes and now I can’t restore it, it’s not opening. I hope the developer will pay attention to last few reviews. I noticed that someone experienced the same issue in beginning of the year and still nothing done...
When I had first gotten the app. It worked fine and everything was running smoothly. But, right after I made the purchase, it kept me exiting out. I had just gotten a new iPhone so that ruled out that problem
- MK App Solutions Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- 30.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Mate Kovacs
- In-App Purchases
- Plus mode $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.