Create a Pet Shop like no other! Build a fun place for all your favorite lovable pets to share with your friends!
Mix and match your pets to make your own designer breeds.
Pug + Chihuahua = Chug!
Labrador + Poodle = Labradoodle!
Bengal + Short Hair = Toyger!
Running your pet shop is amazing fun with these features:
- OWN your favorite Dogs, Cats, Birds, and other pets!
- DESIGN new pets by CROSS-BREEDING your collection!
- GET the cutest puppies, kitties, and chicks! Breed babies and see their unique looks.
- Build and upgrade BEAUTIFUL HABITATS! Design a Pet Shop that’s fun for the animals and for you!
- Complete goals to please your customers and win REWARDS
- Meet NEIGHBORS and make FRIENDS. Visit sister Pet Shops and meet their pets!
- Sharp stunning graphics and animations
- Invite your Facebook or Storm8 friends to play with you
- FREE WEEKLY updates with new pets, decorations, and breeding combinations!
- Absolutely no clean up or doggy bags required! What good pets!
Pet Shop Story is the BEST looking FREE pet game for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch!
Please note: Pet Shop Story is an online only game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
Please note that Pet Shop Story is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Pet Shop Story may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
- iOS 13 compatibility
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Game and Cute Pets!
Pet Shop Story is a fun and interactive pet shop game. It’s been around for a long time, but not many updates are added. It’s a fun game to play, but I agree with some of the other reviews. There’s just not enough ways to earn gems, and most good pets cost them. Otherwise it maintains the simple tycoon feel, but I have many ideas that would make the game shine.
1. Play (hard) mini-games at a chance to earn gems and/or other prizes. These games could be related to the actual game.
2. When a pet is able to crossbreed, let players know what it can crossbreed with. I’ve purchased crossbreed pets, but they don’t crossbreed with any pets I already have. Knowing what it could, though, I could wait until I level up to buy it.
3. Allow players to name the pets. Perhaps when you click into a pen, you can see the animals and potentially give them a name. That would be cute and make the game better for younger players.
4. Add more animation to the game. The pets routinely do the same little motion, and it gets quite boring to watch after a while.
5. Perform tasks for the pets, ex. brushing them and feeding them. This would not be a mini-game, it would just be a necessity.
With these add-ons, it would allow the game to be more playable. Instead of just clicking in to collect from the pets every other week, players could come in every other day to play around with the animals they’ve collected.
Thank you for your time.
Fun, But Lots of Glitches
I love playing this game, and it’s been great for keeping me sane while social distancing. However, there are multiple glitches that are very annoying. The one that bothers me most is that when you earn a pet and you buy a mate for it the mate disappears and then you have to buy another mate.
I just earned the Jack Russell, bought a mate, and started breeding a baby. Then my mate disappeared and my nursery was empty, but I had lost the money that I spent on them. This glitch is very frustrating and I would enjoy the game much more if it were fixed.
My other issue with the game is that too many things rely on gems. I understand that the point of this game is to make money for the company, but gems really should be reserved to purchase cool pets or decorations. In my opinion it’s absolutely unfair to have a task rely on purchasing something that costs gems when they’re almost impossible to earn in the game.
Also, once you reach a certain point breeding times are much too long. It should not take multiple days to breed almost everything.
Again, I would like to reiterate that I genuinely enjoy this game. I would not bother leaving a review asking for fixes if I didn’t. This is a great game and you will enjoy playing it. However, I would love to see these glitches fixed ASAP.
It could me so much more!
I played this game back when it first came out and have gone through phases of deleting and redownloading the game simply because it become monotonous after awhile. What's funny is that everytime I came back to the game nothing ever changed about it! Its like the developers have given up on sprucing up the game and making it more interesting! Keeping the game the same does add an element of nostalgia every time I come back to it however there are somethings that are in desperate need of improvement. For instance, it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to earn gems in this game unless you buy gems, there should be a system in place to make it easier to earn gems, maybe minigames, or even amp up the goal rewards (which aren't all that good in the first place considering you have to sometimes spend a TON of coins and only get a small amount in return)
The issue with the gems is my main problem with this game but there are also a few glitches that I have noticed along the way. I think the developers have just overlooked this game and it is in some desperate need of attention.
I hope this review finds the developers well and there is some form of action takes about these issues!
- Storm8 Studios LLC
- 138.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Storm8 Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 24 Gems $4.99
- 9 Gems $1.99
- 24 Gems $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.