Create a Pet Shop like no other! Build a fun place for all your favorite lovable pets to share with your friends!
Mix and match your pets to make your own designer breeds.
Pug + Chihuahua = Chug!
Labrador + Poodle = Labradoodle!
Bengal + Short Hair = Toyger!
Running your pet shop is amazing fun with these features:
- OWN your favorite Dogs, Cats, Birds, and other pets!
- DESIGN new pets by CROSS-BREEDING your collection!
- GET the cutest puppies, kitties, and chicks! Breed babies and see their unique looks.
- Build and upgrade BEAUTIFUL HABITATS! Design a Pet Shop that’s fun for the animals and for you!
- Complete goals to please your customers and win REWARDS
- Meet NEIGHBORS and make FRIENDS. Visit sister Pet Shops and meet their pets!
- Sharp stunning graphics and animations
- Invite your Facebook or Storm8 friends to play with you
- FREE WEEKLY updates with new pets, decorations, and breeding combinations!
- Absolutely no clean up or doggy bags required! What good pets!
Pet Shop Story is the BEST looking FREE pet game for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch!
Please note: Pet Shop Story is an online only game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
Please note that Pet Shop Story is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Pet Shop Story may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
- iOS 13 compatibility
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Game and Cute Pets!
Pet Shop Story is a fun and interactive pet shop game. It’s been around for a long time, but not many updates are added. It’s a fun game to play, but I agree with some of the other reviews. There’s just not enough ways to earn gems, and most good pets cost them. Otherwise it maintains the simple tycoon feel, but I have many ideas that would make the game shine.
1. Play (hard) mini-games at a chance to earn gems and/or other prizes. These games could be related to the actual game.
2. When a pet is able to crossbreed, let players know what it can crossbreed with. I’ve purchased crossbreed pets, but they don’t crossbreed with any pets I already have. Knowing what it could, though, I could wait until I level up to buy it.
3. Allow players to name the pets. Perhaps when you click into a pen, you can see the animals and potentially give them a name. That would be cute and make the game better for younger players.
4. Add more animation to the game. The pets routinely do the same little motion, and it gets quite boring to watch after a while.
5. Perform tasks for the pets, ex. brushing them and feeding them. This would not be a mini-game, it would just be a necessity.
With these add-ons, it would allow the game to be more playable. Instead of just clicking in to collect from the pets every other week, players could come in every other day to play around with the animals they’ve collected.
Thank you for your time.
This is a Fun Game But I Think There is a Big Problem 💎
While I was collecting my coins earlier today I accidentally clicked on the buy coins button and then the the one with 9. Now I have worked super hard to get my nine gems and was saving them to get a special pet so I would like to ask that you add a button asking if you to confirm the purchase and possibly a refund button, especially since the amount of gems I accidentally spent is worth more than what I received in exchange considering how difficult it is to get gems. The game itself is very fun and enjoyable but the gem part of it is kind of absurd and it is way to difficult to get gems especially since most of the missions to earn gems, end up costing a ton of money, take super long, or end up needing gems themselves. Over all I think that there should be some adjustments made about gaining gems, and spending gems. And if they are going to continue to be this difficult to earn please make a button asking you to confirm your purchase because I am presently very frustrated and slightly upset because I have spent two weeks trying to get 5 of those nine gems. So now I have no gems. Summary of my request, make gems easier to get possibly, make a confirm button for purchases including gems, and make a refund button. Thank you for reading all the way down to here and I would very much like to see a response to my request.
Fun, But Lots of Glitches
I love playing this game, and it’s been great for keeping me sane while social distancing. However, there are multiple glitches that are very annoying. The one that bothers me most is that when you earn a pet and you buy a mate for it the mate disappears and then you have to buy another mate.
I just earned the Jack Russell, bought a mate, and started breeding a baby. Then my mate disappeared and my nursery was empty, but I had lost the money that I spent on them. This glitch is very frustrating and I would enjoy the game much more if it were fixed.
My other issue with the game is that too many things rely on gems. I understand that the point of this game is to make money for the company, but gems really should be reserved to purchase cool pets or decorations. In my opinion it’s absolutely unfair to have a task rely on purchasing something that costs gems when they’re almost impossible to earn in the game.
Also, once you reach a certain point breeding times are much too long. It should not take multiple days to breed almost everything.
Again, I would like to reiterate that I genuinely enjoy this game. I would not bother leaving a review asking for fixes if I didn’t. This is a great game and you will enjoy playing it. However, I would love to see these glitches fixed ASAP.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Storm8 Studios LLC
- 138.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Storm8 Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 24 Gems $4.99
- 9 Gems $1.99
- 24 Gems $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.